Werewolf: Ayre, wolf! [Game Thread]

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Ok, since Shazzy's gone public with my roleclaim, I guess I'll throw this out there: I am indeed another Gatsby (Lesthos was not the only one), and I did indeed ask tajring for permission to roleblock Qazplam last night.

As of right now, I have absolutely no clue who might be the last remaining wolf (or wolves) might be. The only people I have much data on (Tarjing, TwoMew, and ZoraSodia) don't look all that suspicious (to me, at least), which leaves Exerda, Qaxpalm, ismcplayer, and the_j548. The only info I have about any of these four is that they have made few posts on this thread other than antismites, which could mean that they're wolves trying to lay low, or that they simply don't have enough time to analyze everything.

So if any of you have any information at all that you'd be willing to share, either here or in a PM, I would very much like to hear of it. If we wait much longer to try and figure out who the last Antagonist or two is, they'll take out more of us than we'll be able to recover from.

At this point, since I haven't managed to prove my role (I had hoped to block Riddle on N3 or Inferi on N4 to prevent the extremely likely event of him copying Dustfinger again and roasting somebody- if that didn't happen on N4, I figured people might believe me if I said I had roleblocked him, but Shazam's clarification that Inferi can only use each one-time power once kind of threw a monkey wrench in that. I did try to block Muse Clio/Inferi on N4 even though SpnwX said it was Dream Deferred day and it wouldn't do much good, for what it's worth), I'm not all that keen on demanding roleclaims just yet. However, if any of you know anything about the remaining wolves, or even who you think looks suspicious, I would very much like to learn it. If I get such data from enough people, I should be able to aggregate that and figure out who the most suspicious person among them is. Since there's most likely only one or two antagonists left, they shouldn't be able to affect the tally too much.

/me hopes that I'm not shooting myself in the foot by doing this

Also, SnpwX, your daily PSAs will be missed. Hey, will one of you antagonisty people tell me what tonight's event is if I promise to leave a giant bag of money on your doorstep tomorrow if it proves true? :p

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, since Shazzy's gone public with my roleclaim, I guess I'll throw this out there: I am indeed another Gatsby (Lesthos was not the only one), and I did indeed ask tajring for permission to roleblock Qazplam last night.

As of right now, I have absolutely no clue who might be the last remaining wolf (or wolves) might be. The only people I have much data on (Tarjing, TwoMew, and ZoraSodia) don't look all that suspicious (to me, at least), which leaves Exerda, Qaxpalm, ismcplayer, and the_j548. The only info I have about any of these four is that they have made few posts on this thread other than antismites, which could mean that they're wolves trying to lay low, or that they simply don't have enough time to analyze everything.

So if any of you have any information at all that you'd be willing to share, either here or in a PM, I would very much like to hear of it. If we wait much longer to try and figure out who the last Antagonist or two is, they'll take out more of us than we'll be able to recover from.

At this point, since I haven't managed to prove my role (I had hoped to block Riddle on N3 or Inferi on N4 to prevent the extremely likely event of him copying Dustfinger again and roasting somebody- if that didn't happen on N4, I figured people might believe me if I said I had roleblocked him, but Shazam's clarification that Inferi can only use each one-time power once kind of threw a monkey wrench in that. I did try to block Muse Clio/Inferi on N4 even though SpnwX said it was Dream Deferred day and it wouldn't do much good, for what it's worth), I'm not all that keen on demanding roleclaims just yet. However, if any of you know anything about the remaining wolves, or even who you think looks suspicious, I would very much like to learn it. If I get such data from enough people, I should be able to aggregate that and figure out who the most suspicious person among them is. Since there's most likely only one or two antagonists left, they shouldn't be able to affect the tally too much.

/me hopes that I'm not shooting myself in the foot by doing this

Also, SnpwX, your daily PSAs will be missed. Hey, will one of you antagonisty people tell me what tonight's event is if I promise to leave a giant bag of money on your doorstep tomorrow if it proves true? :p
And yes, he did, as previously stated, I confused his convo with another person's.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Ok, so most of the votes are in, and they're all currently on MewTwoHeil or ZoraSodia, so voting for anyone else probably wouldn't do much good at this point.

Here's what I know about these two:
ZoraSodia once asked players to publicly make known the players who had contacted them (rather than privately, as lfja did) as a method of sniffing out connection-mongering Big brothers. This was successful, and led to lfja's lynching a day or two later. This looked to me like he was honestly trying to get an Antagonist lynched.

MewTwoHeil was the first (and only) player to jump on the bandwagon against Dlyan that tjaring tried to start on D2 before Dlyan got himself smited, which, while not all that suspicious in and of itself, certainly isn't very un-suspipious. Later, when people began bandwagoning against him on D4, he voted for RSJ in self-defense and helped start the bandwagon that resulted in the lynching of RSJ, a powerful Antagonist. So that's one maybe kinda suspicious thing and one maybe kinda unsuspicious thing.

For this reason, I'll vote MewTwoHeil.

Also, people, please give some kind of reasoning for your votes. Not giving reasons seems like kind of a wolfy thing to me.

Vote recap:

MewTwoHeil (4): Tjaring, ZoraSodia, mcisplayer, Someone's 38 Elses
ZoraSodia (2): MewTwoHeil, Qazplam

Not voted yet: @Exedra, @the_j485

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I been in contract with triginj for a while and recently he shared this snippet with me:
So yeah, I doubt you're actually being checked tonight hy a holmes, at least not how you think.
That's because I'm the holmes. I bet it was mewtwo who claimed holmes, no? Well, he tried the same act on me, then realised he fucked up by picking me, and blabbed he was a baddie.
Anyway. He knows I'm a holmes, so I may well die tonight hy his hand. If not, I'll have your role by tomorrow. This is kind of a last ditch as though I told him I had three people ready to avenge my, I feared this was not enough.
By the way, lifa is a big brother, and Sqwnx is the fiver.

Here's to surviving the night!

Combined with:

-"Please save me", a tale of love and loss, reflects on the true values of life in simple terms with HeilMeTwo and the_k485.
  • "And vote for Wike."
Gave me the reason to vote for him

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
The citizens advanced on HeilMewTwo. He dodged, he pleaded, he attempted escape, but everywhere he turned another person voted against him. Yes, he could only turn four ways. Shut up.

As the Lynch came down on Heil, his life flashed before his eyes. He remembered all the good times he'd shared with Cheese, before lightning tore them apart. He took pity on RJS, thrown so lovingly under the bus a few nights earlier. Most of all, he regretted losing Big Bro ljfa and ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ to the angry mob.

His powerless Moriarty body hit the ground with a thud.

Playerismc would have thrown his six-fingered sword high in celebration, but Someone Else's Gat-slap stopped the action before it had begun. Qazplm wept at seeing the sword; His target, the Montoya, had been alive this whole time. He comforted himself by grilling Heil's liver. Mmm. Trajing bid farewell and, thanking them for all the fish, flew off to Magrathea in the Heart of Gold. Sora tried to high-five J. J, breaking his magnifying glass on the ground, fell dead from Sora's earlier attack. Oops.

Exedra morphed into a rabbit. He danced into the sunset.

GAME OVER

PROTAGONISTS WIN!

List O' Victors

• Vikestep
  • Dinkatron4000
  • the_j485
  • Someone Else 37
  • trajing
  • Sorazodia
  • Lethosos
  • Fraction2
  • Exedra (Suddenly a Fiver)
  • Playerismc
  • Dylanpiera
  • 016Nojr

Roles, as seen at the beginning of the game:
ntP6swW.jpg

Event proof:
6vJpbsi.jpg

(Non-believers, I can invite you to the convo. Just say the word)

Daily Action Log:
Link of Justice

Congratulations to the six citizens of New Sadnessdeath! And your dead friends!

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Well. Good game, guys.

Shazam, what's this about me Gat-slapping playerismc the last night? I blocked Qaz.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Heil... I knew I was on to something when I started the bandwagon. Mustve disliked it when it got changed to RJS

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so to clear up any confusion I was Dustfinger conviently turned into Fiver on the night I would of lost.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Well, as conveniently put by Shaz, I had no chance of winning with that Reclusive trait. Still, GG all. Yay villagers. Ooh an emerald...

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Given how bad-assed the Gat himself is in Saint's Row, it was a foregone conclusion that I made it a thing between me and Sazam.

Besides, would a violent action be more effective than throwing money at him?

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Given how bad-assed the Gat himself is in Saint's Row, it was a foregone conclusion that I made it a thing between me and Sazam.

Besides, would a violent action be more effective than throwing money at him?

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
I dunno... I had just imagined leaving bags of money on peoples' doorsteps.

Edit:
Oh yeah, I almost got BBQed :D
Oh praise the bandwagon
I blocked Squid on D1 when the bandwagon started. So even if he had managed to survive the lynch, you still wouldn't have gotten cooked.