Werewolf: Ayre, wolf! [Game Thread]

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Right, I believe I now have steady channels with both antagonists and protagonists.
Don't waste your thingies on me.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Inferi contacted me, he is safe, anonymous and shouldn't have reasons to smack me.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I'll blame the same thing as before. Latin based languages and english don't mix that well.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Another one? Gah.

Alright, how about this: Day 2 ends exactly 21 hours and 30 minutes from this message. Does that help?
4609129583.png

Reactions: Shazam08

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Another one? Gah.

Alright, how about this: Day 2 ends exactly 21 hours and 30 minutes from this message. Does that help?
That mean's I have to math, unacceptable. For me its roughly 9am. Or at least thats when your post was.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Again, DST kicked in for the US. So Shaz, being on Freedom Time™, is actually on EDT, one hour ahead of EST.

Reactions: Shazam08

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Vote DylanPiera
I'll be throwing away my life with this post, but here it is:
I'm Dent. So, uh, the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything is forty-two.
I decided to utilize Dylan's workaround method of roleclaims to my advantage. I'd start with asking him if he's my role, make up some logic to justify it, and if he claims yes, vote for him. If he's actually Dent, then we have a duplicate. And if he's Dent, by all means, lynch me. I've no way of proving my roleclaim, so it's only logical to lynch me. After all, if he's Dent, I'd have to be a duplicate role.
So this is my logic as to why we should lynch Dylan. The whole thing is based on the idea that he wants his role to remain hidden and that his role claim is a duplicate, so it can be false. However, it's currently the best lead I've got.
I like your logic.
Vote trajing.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
We have 16 roles and 20 players, 4 duplicates are possible.

I don't see a problem on your claim, a bond could prove you. Want further explanation?

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
^^
twas only a matter of time.
Again, I have no method of proving my role beyond dying, so all I can do is say that somehow I got a duplicate role.
... you could send a PM to people saying "I'm swapping such and such tonight", and if they do get swapped that means there is at least one other dent, being you possibly.

However, pending further revelations, I maintain my vote grajint.