weird mfr enchants

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
so i started using the mfr auto enchanter an i got some weird enchants on the first 2 licks i did the first one is enchanted twice once manual and after that with the auto enchanter and the second one once with the autoenchanter
2013-06-15_13.01.33.png
2013-06-15_13.01.30.png
w

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Are you seriously saying that the first image resulted off a vanilla enchanting?

Because as far as I know, fortune and silk touch are mutually exclusive, so they should never be able to be on the same tool at the same time. Not to mention that it makes no sense.
That might very well be your problem here, the MFR detecting a big problem and getting stuck on the third enchant.

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
no im saying that i first enchanted it with vanilla got unbreaking 2 and then with mfr and got that :)

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
I have gotten the 4 of the same type enchants too its not common but not ubber rare ether, but all sead & done a fun system to use, & can get some insane enchants (yes I mean insane OP)

Harros

Jul 29, 2019
I have gotten the 4 of the same type enchants too its not common but not ubber rare ether, but all sead & done a fun system to use, & can get some insane enchants (yes I mean insane OP)
Greg has followers in this forum he will more than likely hear of this enchanting machine and nerf it somehow even though default MFR uses Gregtech recipes. I use TE recipes in my SSP world mostly for the fact that I'm getting a bit tired of Gregtech recipes infecting my other mods like a cancer spreading throughout the mod community body.

RandomMoped

Popular Member
Nov 17, 2012
Somewhere on the internet
Greg has followers in this forum he will more than likely hear of this enchanting machine and nerf it somehow even though default MFR uses Gregtech recipes. I use TE recipes in my SSP world mostly for the fact that I'm getting a bit tired of Gregtech recipes infecting my other mods like a cancer spreading throughout the mod community body.

...don't use gregtech?

BlackFire

Jul 29, 2019
GregTech rage thread that way ----->

RandomMoped

Popular Member
Nov 17, 2012
Somewhere on the internet

oh, and you
WHY DO YOU NEED TO BRING UP GREGTECH
NO WHERE IN THE THREAD OP DOES IT EVEN MENTION GREGTECH
can we please leave Gregtech out of non Gregtech threads they just cause pointless arguments

power crystals

Jul 29, 2019
so i started using the mfr auto enchanter an i got some weird enchants on the first 2 licks i did the first one is enchanted twice once manual and after that with the auto enchanter and the second one once with the autoenchanter
What version of MFR are you on? The second issue should have been fixed very recently (like, two days ago) and I've never seen the first happen.

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
Did you try using the fortune&Silk touch pick? Does it work?

yeah its just silk touch[DOUBLEPOST=1371317649][/DOUBLEPOST]
What version of MFR are you on? The second issue should have been fixed very recently (like, two days ago) and I've never seen the first happen.

woow does this mean i found a bug i feel so special now :)

im just using ftb ultiamte 1.1.2 (i think its the newest one)

power crystals

Jul 29, 2019
It happens ;)

Can you go to the mods thing in the main menu (or the mods folder in your FTB install) and tell me what version it says MFR is? I can't keep track of every version of every modpack.

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
wait a sec ill do that[DOUBLEPOST=1371319863][/DOUBLEPOST]version 1.4.6R2.3.2 its also on a server if thats important

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
uuhm no i geuss not :)

btw: love the mod its my favortite keep up the great work

btw 2: why would there be weird things in old versions i dont get it altough that might be really stupid of me :)

i cinda like the funny enhcants its well uuh funny :)

power crystals

Jul 29, 2019
I don't find every bug as soon as it happens (as you've discovered :p) so older versions are more likely to have unfixed bugs.

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
oke that makes sense than thanks for listening and the great mod and most if all the auto-enchanters :p