Vis charging relay -- Multiple Nodes? [Thaumcraft]

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Bryantom

Jul 29, 2019
The description for the vis charging relay says it will use nearby nodes. I've got the charging relay in front of two energized nodes, but it will only make use of one node. I can get access to the second node only if I turn one off. Am I doing something wrong? See the attached picture. The last time I did this, I had a node with all six primal aspects but I haven't found one yet.
Screen Shot 2015-11-11 at 1.50.51 PM.png

Thanks,
Bryan

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
If I'm not entirely misteken, relays can only have one input but can output to multiple relays.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Relays are SIMO (Single Input, Many Ouput) devices, while they can output to many relays or devices, they can only ever get input from a single source, be it another relay or an energized node. It's for this reason many make a large node with plenty of aspects for energisation, possibly using smaller ones for specific purposes (for instance energizing a ignis node for the sole purpose of feeding an infernal furnace cv/t).

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
The Focus Workbench, Advanced Alchemical Device and Infernal Furnace all accept Vis as particles emitted from Vis relay's in range, and can thus accept multiple inputs.