Whitelist Server VC Unleahsed FTB Server [No Plugin][Asia][Whitelist][Mature][PVE]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

NeoOTV

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:NeoExdeath887
Something about yourself? Average person from Canada, can record if need be. Pretty nice to be around and adaptable.
Experiences with the Minecraft? been playing mc since before 1.8, been playing with mods shortly after my introduction to minecraft.
Why do you want to join the server? I am looking for a nice community to join where I we can all enjoy ourselves.

fun2000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fun2000
Something about yourself? I am a boy, living in Holland. I am making maps, mods and texturepacks.
Experiences with the Minecraft? i am playing minecraft like a year of 2. I play FTB alot. I played Tekkit but FTB is better.
Why do you want to join the server? I wanted to find a FTB server that is whitelisted. And I played too much singelplayer.

motokazieracer

Jul 29, 2019
snowleapord killed me w/o my permission, he somehow got me into his plot, and killed me, i was sitting AFK in my base, and i some back, and i was dead, they are denying all of it, but i know what happened! i lost my iron sword, iron armor, diamond pickaxe with unbreaking 3 efficiency 4 silk touch 1 with high 400 hits left on it, i also lost redstone, tin, copper cable, and 2 diamonds

and yesterday someone stole from my ender chest some how, idk how they did it, but im willing it was snowlepard, or his brother, and they keep saying that i want to steal from others, i dont, i just want to have fun with others, not get killed for no reason! HELP!!

vince959

Jul 29, 2019
snowleapord killed me w/o my permission, he somehow got me into his plot, and killed me, i was sitting AFK in my base, and i some back, and i was dead, they are denying all of it, but i know what happened! i lost my iron sword, iron armor, diamond pickaxe with unbreaking 3 efficiency 4 silk touch 1 with high 400 hits left on it, i also lost redstone, tin, copper cable, and 2 diamonds

and yesterday someone stole from my ender chest some how, idk how they did it, but im willing it was snowlepard, or his brother, and they keep saying that i want to steal from others, i dont, i just want to have fun with others, not get killed for no reason! HELP!!

I think you replied on a wrong post. I don't have this guy on my server and you aren't listed on my white list also.

Kazin123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kazin123
Something about yourself? I enjoy meeting new people and playing games. Always willing to help out if needed.
Experiences with the Minecraft? Been playing Minecraft since beta, FTB for around 2 months.
Why do you want to join the server? I've always enjoyed playing multiplayer games, i've met some great people doing so, this seem's like another place to do the same.

Thanks for your time.

/Kazin.

vince959

Jul 29, 2019
Server information and form are updated. For those who are interested, please be sure to read the first post before applying. Thank you.

Bill876

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bill876
Where do you live? Russia, Omsk
Something about yourself? I enjoy Minecraft, I like programming, started learning lua a few weeks ago
Experiences with the Minecraft? I've been playing Minecraft since Beta1.4, FTB for a few weeks
Why do you want to join the server? I'm looking for a FTB Mindcrack Pack server with a nice community

The_King1337

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I'm The_King1337, applying for the server :D
IGN: The_King1337
Where do you live? United States of America
Something about yourself? I would consider myself a pretty fast learner, currently learning the Java programming language. I really like computers and other technology.
Experiences with the Minecraft? Premium Minecraft: Since 1.2.5 (Don't remember exactly how long) FeedTheBeast: About 3-4 weeks.
Why do you want to join the server? I would like to join the server, because I want a close community to hang out with, the servers I own are private and the community isn't very active as of late.

dylan peterson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TGNrocks

Where do you live?Kansas or usa
Something about yourself?Im super kind ive never greifed or stole anything im always willing to lend a helping hand if needed I really want to make new freinds and play a good ftb server.
Experiences with the Minecraft?i have little expreince with minecraft but i have a ton of exprience in tekkit which is a mod pack for minecraft.
Why do you want to join the server? I want to make good freinds while learing to play ftb mods and lend a helping hand to those who need it and ive never been banned before or kicked I also would like to find a server where i wont be greifed and all my stuff stole[DOUBLEPOST=1357778521][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello, I'm The_King1337, applying for the server :D
IGN: The_King1337
Where do you live? United States of America
Something about yourself? I would consider myself a pretty fast learner, currently learning the Java programming language. I really like computers and other technology.
Experiences with the Minecraft? Premium Minecraft: Since 1.2.5 (Don't remember exactly how long) FeedTheBeast: About 3-4 weeks.
Why do you want to join the server? I would like to join the server, because I want a close community to hang out with, the servers I own are private and the community isn't very active as of late.
Are u accepting players becuase im lookin for a good server and im a nice guy:)[DOUBLEPOST=1357778738][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Kazin123
Something about yourself? I enjoy meeting new people and playing games. Always willing to help out if needed.
Experiences with the Minecraft? Been playing Minecraft since beta, FTB for around 2 months.
Why do you want to join the server? I've always enjoyed playing multiplayer games, i've met some great people doing so, this seem's like another place to do the same.

Thanks for your time.

/Kazin.
happy birth day

fun2000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fun2000
Where do you live? Holland
Something about yourself? I am a boy. I can speak english and I am making mods, texturepacks and maps.
Experiences with the Minecraft? I am playing minecraft for 2 years. I play alot of minecraft with my brother/friends.
Why do you want to join the server? I love FTB. I know alot about the mods. And i realy want to join a good FTB server.

Nyamo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: x_navigator
Where do you live? Russia, Omsk
Something about yourself? I enjoy Minecraft and bikes
Experiences with the Minecraft? I've been playing Minecraft since Beta1.5
Why do you want to join the server? I'm looking for a good FTB Mindcrack Pack server

lucasavo

Jul 29, 2019
hii, i'd like to join the server, i'm italian, i'm 15, i love minecraft and i played a lot of time with techink pack and tekkit, i've the mind crack packet, i want to join the server because i want to play minecraft with other people, please answer me if i can join your server

thomaslzw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thomaslzw
Where do you live? Hong Kong (found this on the minecraft-hk page)
Something about yourself? I am an avid player and have built complex systems.
Experiences with the Minecraft? Playing since beta 1.2 , completed feed the beast 1.2.5 insanity version
Why do you want to join the server? No servers close enough to give me a good ping. Same timezone. Been looking for a server like this for a long time.
Hope you consider it.
Thanks in advance.

dryfish

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: spendowali
Where do you live? seoul, korea
Something about yourself? I have been playing FTB alone since the release
Experiences with the Minecraft? more than 4 months
Why do you want to join the server? I want to play with a great online community and a server that has decent connection or near to my place

h3ndy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: h3ndy_
Where do you live? I live in Germany.
Something about yourself? I am kind and friendly. I am also kinda shy.
Experiences with the Minecraft? I play Minecraft since alpha and have done pretty much everything. I also have my own Vanilla Server.
Why do you want to join the server? I need a good server to play on. Why this server? You seem like a nice guy and the server is not too full. I have much free time at my hands these days, so i will play much FTB, but singleplayer is boring..