ur-ghast and power armor

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
You do retain the modules as long as you are not pulling items out of the 3*3 grid. You need to provide the materials that are shaded in red for it to repair. You pull the repaired items out of the output slot on the right.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
ok im back again.
only when the ur-ghast cries or if you fly in to him can he damage your armor.
also iron and any of the three anvil's can fix your helm just cost a bit of iron
4sUuv
4sUwK
4sUxo

Reactions: PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
ok im back again.
only when the ur-ghast cries or if you fly in to him can he damage your armor.
also iron and any of the three anvil's can fix your helm just cost a bit of iron

and last sorry about no spoiler tags. new and dont know where they are :/ .

[ spoiler ]
INTERESTING CONTENT
[ / spoiler ]

Like that.

Reactions: mk16

sir_c

Jul 29, 2019
Just use a advanced enchantment table and use the repair button, that should work but it will take XP levels.

SinisterBro :3

Jul 29, 2019
Im happy theres a actual strong mob that can kill someone wearing a powersuit now.
Tbh don't come with those stupid you fall in lava and cant get out because thats your own fault.
Or a creeperbang as jetpack. or even the Tp module on the hand.

sir_c

Jul 29, 2019
I dont really like it having a damage value because if you are fighting a boss and your helmet breaks at the last second and you die it sucks! I just changed it in the config file. Now I'm ultimate!

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
I dont really like it having a damage value because if you are fighting a boss and your helmet breaks at the last second and you die it sucks! I just changed it in the config file. Now I'm ultimate!

What config file did you change?

sir_c

Jul 29, 2019
Well it really wasn't me it was a friend so I dont know but I know there is a way to do it just by making it have a vary small chance to get durability or to make the durability very high. But it was a few updates ago so it may not work any more

sir_c

Jul 29, 2019
I searched everywhere and not for the life of me can I find that config / other file, sorry[DOUBLEPOST=1395471543][/DOUBLEPOST]Also it seems that now if you fix your helm in the anvil when it has just a bit of damage it costs 1 iron and gets fixed BUT here's the interesting part: once you fix it it never seems to take damage again so ya

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Jesus, master of necro. I see what you (inadvertently) did there.
To be fair, from what I've heard, Jesus of Nazareth was a awesome necromancer; he raised HIMSELF from the dead!
(no offense intended to any easily offended Christians; I think Jesus was awesome and wish I could have known him personally)

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
To be fair, from what I've heard, Jesus of Nazareth was a awesome necromancer; he raised HIMSELF from the dead!
(no offense intended to any easily offended Christians; I think Jesus was awesome and wish I could have known him personally)

I think those that would have been easily offended would be easily offended by the idea that you needed to implicitly mention them.

Reactions: YX33A