Updated Mindcrack, Turtles no longer accept batterys

messywrk

Jul 29, 2019
.. when I recently updated from 8.0.1 to 8.1.1 something happened to the turtles ..

The Players can't fuel them with IC2 energy storage items anymore (batterys, crystals) - only the standard fuel (coal, blazerod, lava) and the charging station still works.

Was that changed in the update? why isn't there anything to be found in the changelogs?
I looked through the maybe affected .cfg files in FTB.. nothing suspicious to be found..

Thanks for your help!
messy

P.S. Guys, PLEASE - make a simple "whathaschanged.txt" for server admins highlighting the most important changes in the update.. greg adding 63% scrap to the recycler is for example a thing which can relatively fast be identified as a cause for change.. but I'm always testing EVERYTHING and then still waiting a few days if players complain that something isn't working..

messywrk

Jul 29, 2019
..or can someone please confirm that batterys/crystals still work on their server? or that they don't?

I just want to get more information as fast as possible to be able to fix this today evening - or have a proper explanation with source..

THX!

Miniwolfie

Jul 29, 2019
You can also no longer refuel turtles with batteries, since Dan had to remove that part of the API.