Open Server Unleashedv1.1.4 With BOP Enabled. No Banned Items No Rules

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DonkeyPanic

Jul 29, 2019
IP is feedthedonkeyftb.com:55555
IMPORTANT: SERVER is on 1.1.4 and has Biomes O Plenty ENABLED.
This requires WORK on your part, but not much:
1. Select the Unleashed Pack in FTB launcher.
2. Instead of Recommended Build, Pick 1.1.4
3. Click "Edit Modpack" and move Biomes O Plenty to ENABLED.
4. Start the Game and Play it like a baus.

No Gods No Masters. No Banned Items, No Spawn, No Staff No Rules
This is a No Frills, High Octane PVP server that doesnt tell you what you can and cannot use.
We ARE what you've been looking for.
Amazingly OP First Time Start Kit includes:
Machines:
Solar Panel, Macerator, Electric Furnace, Batbox, Jetpack, Mining Turtle 10 Glass Fibre Cable
Gear:
16 Rubber Saplings, 64 Rubber, 64 Wood, 64 Meat
Tools:
Shovel Of the Earth Mover, Force Ax, Darkwood Sword, and a Diamond Pickaxe
Plugins:
Factions FactionsChat BattleCombatTag ChatControl Essentials
RandomSpawn Vault SimpleVoteListener Votifier PingMOTD

*Myst Age supplies are restricted to donors. This isnt to be mean, just to keep the shear Number of ages down to something managable.

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
ummmm u should probally include the IP in this post... most people wont go to the site just for the IP, i just have been looking for a server like this for MONTHS

Reactions: DonkeyPanic

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
is it possible to get rid of the antiswear or at least change it to something more mature? whenever i swear it says i said "poop"... why is there even an antiswear? server is perfect EXEPT FOR THAT

DonkeyPanic

Jul 29, 2019
seems legit cp. what would you like it changed to? i thought "poop" was funny. the reason for the antiswear is frankly to keep out hate words and spam. i have no objection to changing the word, but the antiswear/anti-spam is kinda part of the deal when it comes to running a server where no one is there to mute ppl IMO. i am receptive to sggestions tho. :D

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
seems legit cp. what would you like it changed to? i thought "poop" was funny. the reason for the antiswear is frankly to keep out hate words and spam. i have no objection to changing the word, but the antiswear/anti-spam is kinda part of the deal when it comes to running a server where no one is there to mute ppl IMO. i am receptive to sggestions tho. :D
why not just allow people to do /ignore? than if someone if offending them they can ignore them and i dont have to keep adding spaces... its really annoying XD

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
Removed mystcraft... all my linking books... they were the only way i had to get to my other bases and farms.... welp im off than