Casual Server Unleashed server - small community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jordan Yunus

Jul 29, 2019
Hello i am the moderator for a small FTB Unleashed server hosted in Sydney Australia, the server currently is relatively small and is just for me and about 10 close friends. I am looking for a few members to join, the current members are all senior high school students with the exception of 2 university students, it would be great if there was anyone wanting to join a relatively close knit server. If you were willing to contribute the the servers monthly fee even after a trial month that would be fantastic as we are only just managing to keep it up however this is not a compulsory action. It should be known that I will ask for your contact information. If you were interested in joining leave a comment

DerpyRex

Jul 29, 2019
Hey can me and a friend join the server? We are both moderators on one of the biggest servers http://tbdmindcrack.info/index.php
We are both very smart a grade students who are 14 and willing to help out,
We are good with all the mods and are I the English time zone what we can't help but we are here, not our decision
Me and my friends skype, mine: General Derpy_Rex friends: cap Sento , I might not be able to skype but cap will and I sometimes I can, will you accept us?

Jordan Yunus

Jul 29, 2019
Hey can me and a friend join the server? We are both moderators on one of the biggest servers http://tbdmindcrack.info/index.php
We are both very smart a grade students who are 14 and willing to help out,
We are good with all the mods and are I the English time zone what we can't help but we are here, not our decision
Me and my friends skype, mine: General Derpy_Rex friends: cap Sento , I might not be able to skype but cap will and I sometimes I can, will you accept us?

sorry about the late response, if you are still interested i will get in contact with you :)