Universal Electricity Mod Pack

Sertas

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to DL the latest version of Mekanism but all the links report an invalid location error after clicking the skip ad button on ad.fly:

Invalid File: downloads/mekanism/Mekanism-v5.0.5.jar

I receive this error when I click any green link for v5.0.5 seems there are two links for each component pointing to the same version. Some of the other pages have dual links as well

Sertas

Jul 29, 2019
Will the UE mod pack be upgraded to the current version of MC or is it not supported anymore now that UE's official pack is Voltz, which is playable through the tekkit launcher? Also, is there a repository for all UE compatible mods? I check the official website and it mentions 10 mods. Are there others?

cammygames

Jul 29, 2019
we are working on the 1.4.7 release currently in negotiations with the mod pack team about us hosting are own files so we can update when and where we need it

zigcraft

Jul 29, 2019
pleas pleas help me i'm having wired errors and all i want to do is play minecraft pleas help me pleas the past bin links are http://pastebin.com/6ibbD2r0 Ue and
at fist I get in to a infinite download loop it down loads and then nothing happens once it dose load I get a crash and minecraft doseent start if it dose a mod or 2 is missing or not the right version and ftb dosn't work also pleas help me

some thing I just realized um the packs dont get updated when I force update because I keep all fo the listed servers I added

zigcraft

Jul 29, 2019
V11 just got released I want to know if railcrafts in or out and how many mods there are because I do not have railcraft with 15 mods in total

zigcraft

Jul 29, 2019
scratch that new virson just got released v1.0.6 and I cant get any mods to download pleas help if you can thanks

ewsmith

Jul 29, 2019
I like this modpack. the dw20 and mindcrack packs sort of compete with each other, but this one is different. It can't really be compared to either of the other two. That alone is enough to keep this pack on my hd.
Not needing three different power grids helps too. :p

PS: On the op, it shows that the modpack has power tools. I, however, cannot find it on the ue site nor the actual modpack. Did the mod get removed and the op not updated?

whyistheskyblue

Jul 29, 2019
Hey just wanted to tell you that the manipulator from assembly line wont put items into smelting factory's i have not tested with other blocks but i know it does not work for any of the factory blocks

Luke_H

Jul 29, 2019
I am having problems with creeperhost. whenever i try to install the universal electricity Jar it says "Successfully downloaded http://www.creeperrepo.net/direct/FTB2/58b69d0dfb1c92de745adceb096e148d/modpacks^UniversalElectricity^1.0.9^UE_Server.zip from CreeperRepo, please start your server now..." but when i start the server nothing happens on the console window. also when i go into the server files via FTP there is no mod folders. Please help :'(
As already said on your support ticket, it's not available at the moment. The UE guys don't have it uploaded, you will need to contact them.

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
I have a server for a friend and I with this modpack. So far so good as we are slowly getting started. It is going to be fun.

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any particular reason this modpack omits ComputerCraft? It seems like this is a glaring omission from a tech pack.