Open Server | Ultimated-Crafting | FTB Ultimate | 20 Slots | No lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

NEXUS2345

Jul 29, 2019
Me and Artur kind of broke something. It was not my fault. Artur set me a challenge, I accepted thinking it would be just loads of vanilla mobs but he instead spawned in WIP mobs from twilight forest. Best thing I can think of to solve it is to remove twilight forest and load the world and then add it again. It may cause some problems with items in the world and items with players but it would fix most of the problems.

NEXUS2345

Jul 29, 2019
Can you please fix the problem with me and artur, I cannot get on without it crashing the server and it is very frustrating. It is the twighlight forest mobs so taking out twighlight forest and booting the server which will cut out the twightlight stuff should allow us to get on. Then just reinstall twighlight forest and it will be a minor inconvenience for people. Artur is the head admin remember and I did donate to the server to keep it running.

Blade_Black

Jul 29, 2019
Guys the server is back on FTB ultimate and the problem is fixed and nexus you donated 4 dolars.You know how much money i need to buy just 8 gigs of ram? 83 dolars! I apreciate that you donated but I think you donated to have the donator rank and the items, not to help the server...

Blade_Black

Jul 29, 2019
Guys I'm starting a vanilla series which are depending on YOU.You need to tell me if i should keep the vanilla 1.5.1 server open :D

NEXUS2345

Jul 29, 2019
WTH?!?! How did the spot loader break the world???????????????????????????? Who placed it??????? WHY!?!?!?!?!
I JUST COMPLETED THAUMCRAFT!!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1365001722][/DOUBLEPOST]I got something to do with Twighlight Forest being the wrong version. It is twighlight again![DOUBLEPOST=1365001761][/DOUBLEPOST]And then when I downgrade, it says I need to upgrade. Same once I update, it says I need to downgrade.[DOUBLEPOST=1365001844][/DOUBLEPOST]What is going to happen with all the progress everyone made with their stuff like Gregtech?????

Blade_Black

Jul 29, 2019
guys you need version 1.15.4 of twilight forest

EDIT: How to update tutorial:

1. Enter the launcher but DON'T LOGIN
2. Select FTB Ultimate
3. Click 'Edit Modpack'
4. Click 'Mods'
5. Click 'Open mods folder'
6. Place in there the twilight forest 1.15.4 rar named EXACTLY 'TwilightForest' Without '
7. And you're ready to play again

Blade_Black

Jul 29, 2019
Guys I got awesome news
From now on WHEN you connect to the server and it says u need tropicraft and some other mods you should use our newest MODPACK...
YES we made a new modpack named Time Of Peace and it is in alpha

You can access it through THE NEWEST version of the technic launcher so you should use your keyboard and your mouse(-pad) and download the newest launcher

Instructions how to add it:

1. DOWNLOAD the newest Technic launcher
2. Open the newest Technic launcher
3. You will find in the left of it a list of modpacks
4. Click on "Add new modpack"
5. Write at "Paste Platform URL here" this:

Code:
http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/time-of-peace

6.Click "Add Modpack"
7.Login in Time of peace(a black bird in the background)
8.Profit :D

arcaru

Jul 29, 2019
Cant open minecraft.

It says forge version 6.6.0.5.1.5 could not be found

Please fix it

NEXUS2345

Jul 29, 2019
WTH! I wanted to play FTB Ultimate. If it has the same mods then fine but the technic launcher is crap in comparison.[DOUBLEPOST=1365441416][/DOUBLEPOST]Try reinstalling arcaru