UK Girl gamer series Agrarian Skies 2 & more!

CriticalXGaming

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Zoxaeus, I am enjoying ME^4 and Feed the Creeper. Keep up the good work. If you ever want to play another modpack let me know and you can join our server on my modpack Magic & Mayhem.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Reactions: Zoxaeus

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
I am very close to completing Material Energy^4. Why not check out my latest video below! I am also asking for your votes on what to play next. Please vote for what modpack you would enjoy watching me play :)

http://strawpoll.me/4176344

Material Energy^4 (Hypercubed): Episode 34 - The Penultimate Episode
If you're looking for a new pack, you could try mine. It's called Colony - find it here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-7-10-colony-tech-automation-focus-spaaace.80124
It's a tech pack, designed to be easy - spend your time building, not grinding for resources. It does NOT have a map included, but that's part of what makes it cool. Go back to your roots in a time before HQM - packs like FTB Ultimate, Tekkit, or others like that. Set your own goals, don't be guided by a quest book.
If you decide to use my pack, or even just check it out, be aware that there is an update pending with a quest-book of tutorials - no set goals, just bits of useful information.

... If it helps to sway you, I'm looking for people to play my pack on YouTube/Twitch/Video Thingies. You'd be... the second person to post a video of it, if you did so. So there's my digital-puppy eyes. ;)

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
It's the final Material Energy^4 (Hypercubed) episode, but what modpack will I play next? Check it out!

Material Energy^4 (Hypercubed): Episode 35 - The Finale!

Thanks for the suggestion Type1Ninja. I already had the options chosen for this time round, but will check out your pack when I'm looking for my next series. :)
Eee! Awesome finale :D

I said it on your vid but I'll mention it again here - the most important thing for a good series is that you enjoy what you're playing - so if that's Tolkiencraft II, go for it :D You could always film a "First Episode" for a couple of packs, or do an hour or two of each, and see which you actually enjoy playing, and then go with that? Although as its Tuesday tomorrow, I'm probably a little late ;p

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
It's the final Material Energy^4 (Hypercubed) episode, but what modpack will I play next? Check it out!

Material Energy^4 (Hypercubed): Episode 35 - The Finale!

Thanks for the suggestion Type1Ninja. I already had the options chosen for this time round, but will check out your pack when I'm looking for my next series. :)
Ah, well. I suppose that means I have to sub so I know when to spam you to try my pack. ;)
You're doing a good job. Keep going! :D