UGcraft/Mindcrack v7/Whitelist/18+/3GB RAM/15 Slots/24/7

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Conbine

Jul 29, 2019
UGcraft
IP Address
82.145.58.123​
Rules
No griefing​
No stealing​
No spamming​
No nukes​
No asking for day/tp's/op​
Discription
We are looking to build a small mature community of people that can trust each other​
and most of all have fun together.​
This is a brand new map and we would prefer but not requird to build a spawn village first rather than​
everyone to go off and start what ever your going to do.​
100% legit server.​
Admins
Conbine and Genix77​
Application
1.In game name/skype name:​
2.Age:​
3.location:​
4.How long have you played minecraft:​
5.How long have you played FTB:​
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft:​
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft:​
8.How many hours per week do you play:​
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel:​
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before:​
11.Any extras you wish to add:​

zoo912345

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name: zoo912345/zoo9123456
2.Age: 17 but 18 in like a month
3.location: US
4.How long have you played minecraft: ever sense it came out
5.How long have you played FTB: Kinda new
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: I can build good thangs :D idk what i'm weak out :p
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: Cause i'm looking for a fun descent server to join :D
8.How many hours per week do you play: Um maybe 24-30? Maybe more?
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel: Idk yet, i'm thinking about it :D
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before: Nope
11.Any extras you wish to add: I'm kinda new but learn fast and a good guy :D

Ashen92

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name: Ashen92 / ash.b92
2.Age: 20
3.Location: Atlanta, GA
4.How long have you played minecraft: 2 and 1/2 years now.
5.How long have you played FTB: 4 months
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: I'm good at gathering resources and building things. However, my builds usually aren't very pretty :(
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: Because playing FtB with other people is a lot more fun than playing by myself. Also, you seem like cool guys :D
8.How many hours per week do you play: ~10 - 15
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel: Nope
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before: Never
11.Any extras you wish to add: I'm a fun guy! :)
Thanks for the opportunity!
Ash

ElBartoME

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name: ElBartoME/AlloutBoy20
2.Age: 24
3.location: Germany
4.How long have you played minecraft: Since Alpha. So at least 2 years
5.How long have you played FTB: For about 2 month. But I've been playing IC²/BC and RP2 for a lot longer.
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: I've been working with Redstone a lot. I always loved to play with that in vanilla Minecraft. I love technical mods for Minecraft and have been playing them since the beginning. I also like to play inside a mature and helping community. My weak points: With all the technical stuff going on, it can get quite messy inside my buildings...
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: As I already said, I like to play with other mature people. And I'm quite excited to build a spawn village and provide power for other people.
8.How many hours per week do you play: I play 2-3 hours a day, but that's not fixed. If I'm building on a exciting project in Minecraft that number will change.
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel: I have a YouTube channel, but it doesn't have something to do with games, so I guess not.
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before: I had been playing on several Minecraft servers, but I haven't been banned for anything yet.
11.Any extras you wish to add: As I said, I'm from Germany, so my english isn't perfect. So bear with me. I'll do my best. :)

Lmagi

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name: Lmagi
2.Age: 19
3.location: Est US
4.How long have you played minecraft: 2 years
5.How long have you played FTB: Since 1.2.5... can't remember exact date
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: Strong- useful builds. Weak- aesthetics
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: To have a good FTB server
8.How many hours per week do you play: 10-25 depending on work more
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel: Possibly in the future I will record
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before: Yes ( beta 1.2 server...)
11.Any extras you wish to add: I kinda suck at redpower

Eoino

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name: Eoino
2.Age: 17
3.location: Ireland
4.How long have you played minecraft: April 2011
5.How long have you played FTB: Not long, few weeks on and off. Used to play tekkit so I have a basic understaning in a number of the mods, plus I'm a quick learner
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: Strenghts, been PvPing for quite a long time but I play FTB to relax mostly so I won't be doing any killing lol. I'm ok with redstone, horrible builder though, so I just leave my friends do it most of the time xD
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: Want to find a nice FTB server for me, my friends and my clan to play on. It's nice to be there from the beginning of the server and making an impact, helping people out etc.
8.How many hours per week do you play: 20+ Varies though, more at weekends of course.
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel: Yes, one of my clan mates wants to start a FTB series so if so I would love to help promote the server in that way. Don't have link at the moment sorry.
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before: No thankfully
11.Any extras you wish to add: Look forward to playing with you all

hellspawn3200

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name: hellspawn3200
2.Age: 25
3.location: cali
4.How long have you played minecraft: 2 and a half years
5.How long have you played FTB: 4 months
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: building redstone, really dont have any weakpoints
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: looking for a good server to start my LP on
8.How many hours per week do you play: as many hours as im awake usually
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel: channel is hellspawn3200
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before: never.
11.Any extras you wish to add: its hard to find a good server to play on.

Tellan

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name: Tellan/tellan14
2.Age: 16
3.location: Florida
4.How long have you played minecraft: Close to 3 years
5.How long have you played FTB: A few months, but I have previous experience in most of the mods
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: Nothing I build will turn out pretty, which is why I try to work with creative types :) I've memorized all kinds of recipes and I can program turtles/computers
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: Better to be on a whitelisted server than get griefed on a public server
8.How many hours per week do you play: about 2-3 a day during the week, many more on weekends
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel: I can record and render 1080p 30 fps videos for youtube if I so wanted, but I'm not good enough at the talking part to do anything with it :)
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before: No, but I have banned people from servers before
11.Any extras you wish to add: I look forward to helping create some cool stuff here.

rhinohawk

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name: rhinohawk
2.Age: 19
3.location:Texas
4.How long have you played minecraft: 3 years
5.How long have you played FTB:about 4 weeks
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: strengths mob grinders and mining weak elagent builds
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: tired of playing ftb by my self
8.How many hours per week do you play: 40+
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel:nope, i could if but never had nerve to get started
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before: hasn't everyone? owner admins someone who shouldnt be an admin and i get banned same old story
11.Any extras you wish to add:nope

dihmz

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name:ign: Dihmz skype: Djarpegio
2.Age:18
3.location: California, USA
4.How long have you played minecraft: A few years
5.How long have you played FTB:Since Mindcrack started playing
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: Strong points are survival, building and redstone, weak points are aesthetics
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: seems like a nice server with mature peeps
8.How many hours per week do you play: 40 most of the time
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel: I havent recrded in a while due to lack of things to record but if i join a server i will record:www.youtube.com/dihmz
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before:No
11.Any extras you wish to add: None really, Im a nice guy who is geat at building and who needs an ftb server to record and build on, if I join I also have a few friends who may be interested, I also modded a server for a short while.

Bob_Sack

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name: Bob_Sack / bob_sack
2.Age: 21
3.location: BC, Canada
4.How long have you played minecraft: 2 years (alpha 1.2.6)
5.How long have you played FTB: Over a month, but I used to play technic a ton back in beta
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: I'm quite experienced in nearly every facet of minecraft, but I would have to say my weak point is PVP (as much as I can enjoy doing it)
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: I've been looking for a mature, mindcrack-like community for a while and UGcraft looks perfect
8.How many hours per week do you play: Daily it can range from 1 - 10 hours per day, but my weekly estimate I'd say is ~40 hours
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel: I may, in the future but right now I don't have the means
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before: Yes, but never for malicious reasons like griefing or trolling
11.Any extras you wish to add: I really like the idea of a spawn village and will certainly put many of my resources into

MinecraftAbmin

Jul 29, 2019
.In game name: MinercaftAbmin /skype name: BejeweledSkull
2.Age: 15
3.location: Manchester
4.How long have you played minecraft: 2 year
5.How long have you played FTB: 1 year
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: My strong points are building nice homes and using the mods My weak points are pvping and mobs
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: I want to join this server so i dont get greifed my other players and so no one steals from me
8.How many hours per week do you play: 4-6
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel: No i dont but i could start one
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before: Yes two for kicking off for getting greifed
11.Any extras you wish to add: I know a lot about the mods so i will help players as best as i can

Conbine

Jul 29, 2019
ElBartoME
added to whitelist welcome to UGcraft[DOUBLEPOST=1358001352][/DOUBLEPOST]Bob_Sack
added to whitelist welcome to UGcraft

bizzmode

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name: bizzmode
2.Age:31
3.location:Canada
4.How long have you played minecraft: 3 years, Tekkit: 1 year (understand the complex mods/crafting)
5.How long have you played FTB: since Dec 2012
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: I have a good eye for detail and overall build look. understand most mods and have done several set-ups in the past. Outgoing and friendly to everybody... knows the rules. Weak: patience sometimes makes me forget what I'm doing... use wiki lots to make sure... haha
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: I want to have a home. something to be proud of and can share... help others on projects and just make friends. :)
8.How many hours per week do you play: 15-30
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel: No, unless asked to be apart/help in one.
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before:NO
11.Any extras you wish to add: I am mature and want to find a place to call home for a long time... share/help/build lets just have a good time :)

Dogt03

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name: Dogt03
2.Age: 22
3.location: Chicagoland area, USA
4.How long have you played minecraft: about 2 years
5.How long have you played FTB: since it was released
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: starting from scratch, getting a lot better with computercraft turtles, for weak points, i tend to spend a long time on projects and boune between active projects
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: Looking for a fun community of people to play with, solo gets old quick
8.How many hours per week do you play: too many to count, somewhere close to 25-30, depends on work and other obligations
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel: possibly sometime in the future, currently dont have a computer good enough to do so
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before: nope :)
11.Any extras you wish to add: Not at this time.

sgiper911

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name: sgiper911
2.Age: 18
3.location: Tokyo, Japan
4.How long have you played minecraft: Since alpha
5.How long have you played FTB: About a month now.
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: I'm decent at redstone, building and ftb components. I'm more of a well-rounded kind of player. I guess my weak point is not having something specifically that I'm good at.
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: I thought that it was a good time to try to join a whitelisted server. I was tired of people spamming in chats and being overall immature. Seemed like UGcraft had a great, friendly community.
8.How many hours per week do you play: About 20 ~ 30
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel: Sorry, my computer can't support recording videos.
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before: Nope.
11.Any extras you wish to add: It would be great if both me and my good friend zenwolf were to be whitelisted. Looking forward to a reply.

SwordInYourFace

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name/skype name: zenwolf/kelsot1
2.Age: 18
3.location: Tokyo, Japan
4.How long have you played minecraft: About a year now.
5.How long have you played FTB: About a month.
6.What are your strong/weak points in minecraft: I like to think of myself as a proficient builder, and I tend to be more of a builder than fighter. My computer can't get the fps required to do well in intense combat, which is why my focus is generally building (but I do still like exploring!). I am still trying to explore all of the new possibilities of FTB.
7.Why do you want to join UGcraft: After playing on public servers for so long, the well thought through rules and friendly community of UGcraft are really appealing to me.
8.How many hours per week do you play: 15~20
9.Do you intend to record youtube videos, if you already do whats your youtube channel: At this point I'm not planning to upload videos, and if I decide differently I'll contact conbine/genix77
10.Have you ever been banned on a server before: Never
11.Any extras you wish to add: My friend sgiper911 and I have been building/adventuring partners for a while now, and it would be amazing if we could both be whitelisted.