Traveller's Pouch

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
I've been thinking for a while, it would be nice to have an Ender Pouch set up to automatically re-fill with a variety of items, so wherever I go I always have access to torches, stone, bonemeal, glass, whatever and when I take some out, it re-fills. In another thread, we started discussing various options for this and now I've implemented one of them (as suggested by Siro).
2013-06-17_23.30.16.jpg
2013-06-17_23.30.35.jpg
Each Router is programmed to fill a specific slot. The ME Export Buses keep the routers stocked, the routers stock the Ender Chest. The first Router is different - it pulls everything from the last slot, so my Traveller's Pouch also acts as an ME input pouch. Some of the Export Buses are set to Single/Craft, the others are just set to Single.

I think when I get to 9, I'll start a new row underneath.

Has anyone else implemented the same concept, and if so, how did you do it?

The down-side to this is that it takes up two full stacks of any resource that you are stocking, one stack in the chest and one stack in the Router.

iconmaster

Jul 29, 2019
I'm working on a computery thing using OpenPeripheral (among other things!) to make a chat-based ender-pouch filler/grabber. It even has a GUI so you can keep track of stores on the go.

ZobShTp.png

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
In assuming that involves the terminal glasses, in addition to an ME bridge from misc Periferals?

The terminal glasses are neat, definately, if rather expansive to be used as part of a system, until mid game, due to the infrastructure to ensure everything runs smoothly.