Titanium Craft [Direwolf20][18+][24/7][Whitelist]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Nicsor

Jul 29, 2019
TitaniumCraft

Server IP: 5.39.118.64:25697​
Voice Communication: Currently we use Skype to communicate, looking into renting a mumble/TS3 Server.​
Contact Information: [email protected]
Administration Team
Server Operator
Nicsor49​
Moderators
Reesehick​

SERVER INFO
- Running Direwolf20 Mod Pack​
- 24/7 Dedicated Server​
- 20 Slots​
- White listed​
- Ages 18+​
- Normal Difficulty​
- 100% legit server (spawn was built by hand)​
- Small donation required to help the server stay up (around $5 USD)​
Server Rules
Type /rules in game to view rules. Breaking these rules will result in a permanent ban​
- Obey Server Admins​
- No Griefing​
- No Stealing​
- Mystcraft Ages are only to be created by moderators; Any unauthorized age will be deleted​
- No Exploiting bugs, using hacked clients or any other form of cheating​
PROTECTION COMMANDS
The server uses fihgu's commands so that Players can lock a block or an area, so only himself and who he choose to share it with may edit/use that block/area.​
Commands:
setregion <regionname> - Allows locking of a region. Use the command, then click the bottom corner block then the diagonal opposite top block to create the region in a cube.​
delregion <regionname> - deletes the set region​
listregion - lists all region names​
lock - Locks any block in game, Use the command then right click the block. Eg a chest.​
unlock - Unlocks a locked block. Use the command and then right click the block to unlock it.​
listlock - Lists all locked blocks​
share <playername> [Region Name]- shares a locked block with another player. Use the command and right click the block to share it, if region name is given, it will share that region with the given player.​
unshare <playername> [Region Name]- unshares the locked block with another player​
When locking double chests, make sure to lock both sides otherwise people can still access it.​
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, just fill out this form.​
Minecraft Username:
Age -
Timezone -
Why do you want to join the server? -
what benefits will you bring to the server? -
How did you hear about Titaniumcraft? -
Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds -
Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? -
I will review all whitelist applications and respond as prompt as i can, after replying to this thread please send an Email to me where we can move on to the screening process​
to make sure you are a right fit for the server. As there are limited slots to the server we want to make sure we choose the right people who will get along with everyone.​

Nicsor

Jul 29, 2019
Current Whitelist Slots
1. Nicsor49
2. Reesehick
3. Swaffer
4. Steel_Toed_Boot
5. Killerkeith
6. Countryboy2327
7. RGCV
8. Force21
9. Jtyler1995
10. Mikefresh1995

steel_toed_boot

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: steel_toed_boot
Timezone: Central Standard Time / GMT -6:00
Why do you want to join the server?:
I really try to have fun and meet and enjoy new people.​
I also like the "take what you need, leave what you can" policy, therefore, my items are for everybody! :)
I want a mature place to play and interact.​
The rules are strict.​
I can host a teamspeak server at no cost under my computer for the server. (I can dedicate 9+ gigs of RAM)​
I have another friend looking to play on a FTB server.​
I've hosted my own servers past 2 years and I understand what it takes to make a good one.​
I'm not a griefer. Never will be. My creations and others are to be used, viewed, and not abused.​
Racism is not me at all. Be who you want to be next to me.​
I can be pretty hyper at times but only around those that will enjoy it. :p
I've been looking for a server that is strict on rules but easy on the play. And also FTB.​
I will take the time to learn and teach.​
I have very serious OCD. I will never make 1x1 towers, spam torches, not fully cut down trees, and most of all... I HATE creeper holes!​
I like to leave villages and villagers alone. They me buddies!​
How did you hear about Titaniumcraft?:
FTB forums.​
What benefits will you bring to the server?
Original builds.​
If the server for what ever reason can not be paid for, I can host it on my computer for free.​
Fun things.​
Please provide a picture...:

http://steeltoedboot.imgur.com/all/

Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running?
Of course. My limit is $50.​

On the teamspeak server:
Because I can host a teamspeak server under my address, I can set limits to what I want, have as many lobbies as I want, and set the admins the way I want. I'm also free of charge. :p
I would only set admins to who specified and myself (for obvious reasons (spam control, technical stuff, etc.)).​
I also believe in the majority rules, minority rights. (while maintaining a server government :p )​

THANKS for READING! :D
~STB

Additional info:
Youtube: Kulopto

Nicsor

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there

Thanks for your interest steel_toed_boot! You sound like you would be a good fit for our server; We are looking to build a small community based server with mature, like minded individuals.

I have another friend looking to play on a FTB server.

Please have him fill out the same application that you just did, and have him mention that he is a friend of yours.

I can host a teamspeak server

That is great, i will contact you on Skype.

After we have spoken, i will then whitelist you on the server.

Thank you again for your interest in joining TitaniumCraft!

Killerkeith

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Killerkeith
Age -Just turned 18!
Timezone - Eastern Time Zone
Why do you want to join the server? -I've been looking for a small server with some more mature players to build with/around.
what benefits will you bring to the server? - I'm a very creative and technical player as well. Hopefully, I'll be able to teach a few and learn from a few of the other players.
How did you hear about Titaniumcraft? -These forums.
Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds -Sorry, but I generally don't take pictures of any of my builds. I probably should start doing so.
Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? - Definitely, and I'll be able to donate even more if I enjoy my time on the server!

Nicsor

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Killerkeith

Thank you for your interest in Titaniumcraft.

I would like to speak to you on skype before i add you to the white list.

you can add me: Nicsor382 (make sure you send a message saying who you are)

Nicsor

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Killerkeith
Age -Just turned 18!
Timezone - Eastern Time Zone
Why do you want to join the server? -I've been looking for a small server with some more mature players to build with/around.
what benefits will you bring to the server? - I'm a very creative and technical player as well. Hopefully, I'll be able to teach a few and learn from a few of the other players.
How did you hear about Titaniumcraft? -These forums.
Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds -Sorry, but I generally don't take pictures of any of my builds. I probably should start doing so.
Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? - Definitely, and I'll be able to donate even more if I enjoy my time on the server!

Approved, Welcome to Titaniumcraft!

countryboy2327

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:countryboy2327
Age -21
Timezone -eastern
Why do you want to join the server?- would love to meet new people and help people out in my free time
what benefits will you bring to the server? -helpful hints and help other people out n good with some mods
How did you hear about Titaniumcraft? -on the ftb forums
Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds -dont have any just got a new computer
Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? -yes, and if i love the server and ppl on it i can do more

Nicsor

Jul 29, 2019
hello countryboy

Thanks for your interest in Titaniumcraft.

Im still awaiting an email so we can further discuss your application to the server.

Nicsor

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:countryboy2327
Age -21
Timezone -eastern
Why do you want to join the server?- would love to meet new people and help people out in my free time
what benefits will you bring to the server? -helpful hints and help other people out n good with some mods
How did you hear about Titaniumcraft? -on the ftb forums
Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds -dont have any just got a new computer
Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? -yes, and if i love the server and ppl on it i can do more
Approved! Welcome to Titaniumcraft!

MinecraftMart

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: MinecraftMart
Age - 13 But i hope maybe u will accept me. I am a really mature player. I wont harras anyone i will not steal like others do and i will listen.
Timezone - 1+ GMT
Why do you want to join the server? - I like to be in a nice comunity of people. I like to play with others and do cool stuff with them. I also like to make new friends :D
what benefits will you bring to the server? - Cool factories designs nice builds. (exept first house :D)
How did you hear about Titaniumcraft? -The FTB Forums
Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds - Sorry dont have some. Hehe.
Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? - Yes i definatly will every month like 2 dollar or more when i really enjoy the server.

Nicsor

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: MinecraftMart
Age - 13 But i hope maybe u will accept me. I am a really mature player. I wont harras anyone i will not steal like others do and i will listen.
Timezone - 1+ GMT
Why do you want to join the server? - I like to be in a nice comunity of people. I like to play with others and do cool stuff with them. I also like to make new friends :D
what benefits will you bring to the server? - Cool factories designs nice builds. (exept first house :D)
How did you hear about Titaniumcraft? -The FTB Forums
Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds - Sorry dont have some. Hehe.
Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? - Yes i definatly will every month like 2 dollar or more when i really enjoy the server.

Hi MinecraftMart

Thanks for your interest in Titaniumcraft, I regret to inform you that we have to decline your whitelist application.

Sorry but content may be inappropriate, and we have a strict 18+ Rule.

Force21

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Force21
Age - 18
Timezone - PST
Why do you want to join the server? - I've been looking for a server not hosted by myself for a while (because my computer is a bad host) I like playing as a team
what benefits will you bring to the server? - Knowledge mostly, but I can be used as a grunt for any purpose
How did you hear about Titaniumcraft? - Looking through these forums
Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds - http://imgur.com/RiIaO This is using buildcraft power to make IC2 electricity, it's not very efficient, but I can make it a lot better
Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? - I would if I could, but I cannot right now, just some monetary issues

Nicsor

Jul 29, 2019
Age - 18
Timezone - PST
Why do you want to join the server? - I've been looking for a server not hosted by myself for a while (because my computer is a bad host) I like playing as a team
what benefits will you bring to the server? - Knowledge mostly, but I can be used as a grunt for any purpose
Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds - http://imgur.com/RiIaO This is using buildcraft power to make IC2 electricity, it's not very efficient, but I can make it a lot better
Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? - I would if I could, but I cannot right now, just some monetary issues

Hello Force21

Thank you for your interest in Titaniumcraft.

I will review all whitelist applications and respond as prompt as i can, after replying to this thread please send an Email to me where we can move on to the screening process to make sure you are a right fit for the server. As there are limited slots to the server we want to make sure we choose the right people who will get along with everyone.

Basonxd

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: RacoonCitizen
Age - 18
Timezone - GMT+/-5:00
Why do you want to join the server? - I'm looking for a server to spend my free time and increase my mods knowledge with others, i like to have fun but as a team because playing this alone isn't the same when
you are learning with others and sharing ideas.
what benefits will you bring to the server? - lots of creativity and a trustworthy person .
How did you hear about Titaniumcraft? - FTB server forum
Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds - sorry but i don't have any. but i can show you if you let me in c: .
Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? - it depends of how many time i spend on the server.

RGCV

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: RGCV
Age -17 (turned 17 recently actually)
Timezone - GMT+0
Why do you want to join the server? - Honestly, I wasn't very fond of mods inside this modpack but my friend, steel_toed_boot made me look at it differently and I'm somewhat addicted to this now.
I wanted to join because I wanted to play with a nice, sympathetic and mature group of people, simply put. And since Minecraft is a game I love, it all comes together.
I also read my friend's app and I guess we share some of the reasons as to why we want to join.
What benefits will you bring to the server? - Mostly info or even some building suggestions. I guess, I'm still in a learning stage, regarding the mods in the modpack, but I'm a quick learner.I could also help with creating, e.g., banners or some sort of wallpaper (so, pretty much, graphic designing). Not the best, though.
How did you hear about Titaniumcraft? -Steel_Toed_Boot
Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds -Here's a link to an album with a couple screenshots of builds I found.
I also have a couple of videos on my channel of redstone related creations, small LPs (small mainly because my computer isn't a high-end PC, it's really bad and I hope someday to get a better one) and other assorted videos on my channel here.
Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? - Unfortunately, I can't donate and I'm terribly sorry for that. If, someday, for whatever the reason, I'm able to donate, I will. In the meantime, my friend told me he could donate for me and I'm very thankful for that. (I gotta pay him some day, that's for sure, he's done a lot for me :D)
That is it :)
Thank you for reading,
- RGCV (a.k.a. PopsiclesFreezer or RG)

Nicsor

Jul 29, 2019
Age - 18
Timezone - PST

Approved, Welcome to Titaniumcraft![DOUBLEPOST=1358108807][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Username: RGCV
Age -17 (turned 17 recently actually)
Timezone - GMT+0
Why do you want to join the server? - Honestly, I wasn't very fond of mods inside this modpack but my friend, steel_toed_boot made me look at it differently and I'm somewhat addicted to this now.
I wanted to join because I wanted to play with a nice, sympathetic and mature group of people, simply put. And since Minecraft is a game I love, it all comes together.
I also read my friend's app and I guess we share some of the reasons as to why we want to join.
What benefits will you bring to the server? - Mostly info or even some building suggestions. I guess, I'm still in a learning stage, regarding the mods in the modpack, but I'm a quick learner.I could also help with creating, e.g., banners or some sort of wallpaper (so, pretty much, graphic designing). Not the best, though.
How did you hear about Titaniumcraft? -Steel_Toed_Boot
Please provide a picture of what you believe is one of your better builds -Here's a link to an album with a couple screenshots of builds I found.
I also have a couple of videos on my channel of redstone related creations, small LPs (small mainly because my computer isn't a high-end PC, it's really bad and I hope someday to get a better one) and other assorted videos on my channel here.
Are you willing to donate a small amount of money to keep the server running? - Unfortunately, I can't donate and I'm terribly sorry for that. If, someday, for whatever the reason, I'm able to donate, I will. In the meantime, my friend told me he could donate for me and I'm very thankful for that. (I gotta pay him some day, that's for sure, he's done a lot for me :D)
That is it :)
Thank you for reading,
- RGCV (a.k.a. PopsiclesFreezer or RG)

Approved, Welcome to Titaniumcraft!

Kyler

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kyler88
Timezone: Central Standard Time / GMT -6:00
Why do you want to join the server?:
Alot of FTB experience and just want to have some fun building some cool contraptions! But don't want to waste my time with little kids ruining everythingHow did you hear about Titaniumcraft?:
FTB forums.
What benefits will you bring to the server?
Original builds.
Humor
maturity