Tinkers' Construct tools auto repair

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Tzian

Jul 29, 2019
Today I noticed that my tools are no longer auto repairing, 2 of them have moss level 1 and another has moss level 3

Has anyone had this happen to them before and if you did how did you fix it if at all?

none of them broke
i have tried fully repairing them manually to see if that helped
i even tried adding a level of moss to one of them

nothing has helped, have stood out in the desert sun for a week of mc days and not a single point of repair has happened :(

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Today I noticed that my tools are no longer auto repairing, 2 of them have moss level 1 and another has moss level 3

Has anyone had this happen to them before and if you did how did you fix it if at all?

none of them broke
i have tried fully repairing them manually to see if that helped
i even tried adding a level of moss to one of them

nothing has helped, have stood out in the desert sun for a week of mc days and not a single point of repair has happened :(

modpack? mod versions? have you changed anything recently related to the mods and their configurations?

Tzian

Jul 29, 2019
No changes have been made what so ever to the mods or their configurations

Flux Galaxy Pack 0.7.14

Was working all fine, don't know exactly when auto repair stopped working, only that i noticed it today.

I know its a 3rd party pack, I will post to the author, this is more a generic question to ask if anyone else has ever had this happen to them as googling around found no results.

firas55556

Jul 29, 2019
No changes have been made what so ever to the mods or their configurations

Flux Galaxy Pack 0.7.14

Was working all fine, don't know exactly when auto repair stopped working, only that i noticed it today.

I know its a 3rd party pack, I will post to the author, this is more a generic question to ask if anyone else has ever had this happen to them as googling around found no results.

Have you left them in your main inventory/hotbar(not backpacks chests etc)

Tzian

Jul 29, 2019
Yes they have all been in my hotbar, stood directly under the sun, one was even selected to be in hand

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
it is a bug
i don't know exactly how and when it happens but more people have it
there is no fix atm that i know of

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry but I can't help you. I can, however, suggest that you use a flux capacitor (if you have Thermal Expansion) or an Electric Circuit+RE Battery (if you have IC2 installed) so that the weapon uses energy instead of durability (it's waaay worth it): http://tinkers-construct.wikia.com/wiki/Modifiers. I hope this helped, instead of annoy you because it didn't fix your problem...

Tzian

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry but I can't help you. I can, however, suggest that you use a flux capacitor (if you have Thermal Expansion) or an Electric Circuit+RE Battery (if you have IC2 installed) so that the weapon uses energy instead of durability (it's waaay worth it): http://tinkers-construct.wikia.com/wiki/Modifiers. I hope this helped, instead of annoy you because it didn't fix your problem...

Thanks will look into that :D

it is a bug
i don't know exactly how and when it happens but more people have it
there is no fix atm that i know of

Ok thanks for that, I was quite surprised that i didnt find anything when googling as usually you do when its a bug, at least i know its not just limited to me :D

ThatCreepyUncle

Jul 29, 2019
Make tools of stone, then add one diamond in tool forge to get a diamond pick that repairs with stone

From Your CreepyUncle

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Ok thanks for that, I was quite surprised that i didnt find anything when googling as usually you do when its a bug, at least i know its not just limited to me :D
Well its a bug on Forgecraft 2. So i don't know how it happens in your world but its a bug.