Tin ingots != tin

Status
Not open for further replies.

darR3Ke

Jul 29, 2019
I cant use the tin ingots made with thermal expansion to craft forestry bronze... anybody know where i can find the config file to change them... the copper ingots are working.

IC2 tin seems to work, but it am trying not to use IC2 in my build atm ^_^

Rhinehart_

Jul 29, 2019
i saw this on a server recently, i believe its an issue with the ore dictionary, forestry tin will not work in any recipies ive seen so far, just make sure to macerate the tin in a macerator or a rockcrusher, i havent tried a pulverizer yet but im sure it works too.

DiedAgain

Jul 29, 2019
If you smelt the tin ore you will get tin appropriate to the mod. But if macerator the ores you get only one type. (forgive me for not knowing which mod's tin is created.) But it should be interchangeable last I played.

Bluehorazon

Jul 29, 2019
Basic FTB uses Forestry-Tin. Forestry is also the mod who adds the bronze-recipe. So melting should work.

If you macerate stuff it turns into IC2-Ingots, IC2-Ingots also work with the bronze-recipe. If you pulverize things you most likely get thermal-expansion Tin this works also. To be exactly I just tested all combinations since you might end up with 3 different types of tin and copper (due to enabling forestry-tin/copper instead of IC2 or TE).

Check that the recipe is not shapeless. The Tin-Ingot needs to be in the bottom right slot. If I'm not mistaken the Config makes it possible to disable the bronze recipe from forestry so that you need to combine tin and copper-dust. Maybe the server disable that option.

Status
Not open for further replies.