The Werewolves Return!!! [recruitment thread]

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Well since I forgot to put in a rule about no new members (to prevent cheating) I guess I'll have to let you and just hope you aren't an alt :)

BinaryTyrant

Jul 29, 2019
51H9mCZPB-L._SL500_SS100_.jpg

Larmonade

Jul 29, 2019
I'll sign up. I've played before on other forums, but we always called it "Mafia."

I'm at UTC +9:00, which means that midnight for the game will be roughly noon for me, which means my active time may differ, depending on where other players are located. Hope it's not a problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Staxed

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I'll sign up. I've played before on other forums, but we always called it "Mafia."

I'm at UTC +9:00, which means that midnight for the game will be roughly noon for me, which means my active time may differ, depending on where other players are located. Hope it's not a problem.

While it's not a problem for me, I can't say it won't be a problem for you...as sometimes people get a little noose happy with people who can't participate during their normal "day". I've signed you up though :)

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Technically my rules say game starts 2 days after we get 10 people... but I might reduce that since signups have been so slow. someone go find pebble :)

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I will be sending out roles either tonight or tomorrow morning, and creating the actual game thread. When you receive your role please reply to the PM to let me know you are ready to start.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Sure, I haven't sent out roles yet, so you can be the werewolf. (j/k) :)

I've added you.

Roles will be coming out shortly.