-Legend Of Notch
-Twillight Forest
-Level Up! Mod
-Sophisticated Wolves Mod/More Wolfs Mod
-Useful Gravel Mod
-Rainbow XP Mod
-Dragon Catcher Mod
-Secret Rooms Mod

I think those add some really cool RPG elements to Minecraft.
Suggestions are welcome!

~G

ghunther023

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, but it's kinda boring to me how it is now. With Tale Of Kingdom you can sell some blocks for a good amount of gold and some of the Divine RPG mobs drop them. And the others adds a really good rpg feeling, so I hope some of them will be added.

Laskeri

Jul 29, 2019
Swords+ hasn't been updated since 1.3, and instead there is going to be a followup called AltriaCraft. The mod author (StarShadesJack) has stated his dislike for DivineRPG, so I don't see it happening.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
IMO tale of kingdoms fits better than TF, but TF is more compatible with most mods I think. I really like the LevelUp! mod, LegendGear, and Campfire mod above all else, I'd love to see these implemented. Not sure how legend gear (and i think maybe RPGInventory?) work with other mods, seeing as how they alter inventory.

But yes, it'd be amazing to have more mods to fill in the huge gap of content before DivineRPG sets in.

ghunther023

Jul 29, 2019
I added another mod, I like that one 'cuz it adds more wolves, well not more, but they change per biome. I think that's cool.

TheCyberTronn

Jul 29, 2019
In 1.3, LevelUp!, as amazing as it is, wasn't compatible with Forge. The mod author replied to me (On Planet Minecraft) and said he couldn't see Forge compatibility coming. Not sure in 1.4, but it's just what I know.

ghunther023

Jul 29, 2019
Added the Rainbow XP mod, because then it looks like you pick up gems and juwels.
Added the Dragon Catcher mod.