The Lost Colony |Mindcrack|Whitelisted|24/7 Uptime|Small Community|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Rapkannibale

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Mayu
MC Username: Rapkannibale
History with FTB: I have only been playing FTB for a couple of weeks. I started playing Minecraft a long time ago but had stopped for a while. Then I found out about FTB via Youtube and got hooked again. I am learning quickly and if I don't know something I try to figure it out and research it.
Why should you be whitelisted: I am friendly and easy going and am looking for a small community to play FTB with. I have tried large servers but they just don't seem as fun as when you play with a smaller group of people where everyone kinda knows each other.

Direwolf. I like his style.

ThexCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jake
MC Username: ThexCraft
History with FTB: I've been playing ftb for a couple weeks now, and I've had a ton of fun, I know what i'm doing (most of the time) when it comes to ftb, and I'm looking for a small community to have some fun with.
Why should you be whitelisted: Like I said, I'm looking from a great tight-knit group of people to play and have fun, hopefully make some friends and learn more about mindcrack!

direwolf

xxkylexx

Jul 29, 2019
Name: kyle
MC Username: xxkylexx
History with FTB: I have been watching direwolf20's lets plays and playing with the mods since the 1st season.
Why should you be whitelisted: I should be whitelisted so that i can join what looks to be like a great community and add to it.:D
Direwolf

WatcherInTheShadows

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Mark
MC Username: WatcherShadows
History with FTB: I am familiar with all the mods. I am a avid watcher of DW20's videos. And I recently picked up the mod pack. So. A little bit. :p
Why should you be whitelisted: Uhm. You must appease the Martian Nose Hunters? XD But in all seriousness. I can't say why I should except I would not be a problem and help whenever I can.

appleman21

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Chris
MC Username: appleman21
History with FTB: Use to play tekkit, then moved on to ftb and now my server got its map reset and looking for a new one.
Why should you be whitelisted: I should be whitelisted because I will abide by the rules and contribute to the community.
direwolf, because i dont like slowpoke

Bennaflynn

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ben
MC Username: bennaflynn
History with FTB: Been playing for just as long as the mindcrack guys, when I found out that there was a mindcrack pack I just had to follow along their journey myself.
Why should you be whitelisted: Because unlike other players who follow the rules and stick to themself, I follow the rules and at the same time strive to make the server a better experience through interaction with the other players. Direwolf

Zarrq

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Camron.
MC Username: Food_Ninja
History with FTB: Played the original map back in 1.2.5, been keeping up with it ever since.
Why should you be whitelisted: I'm an experienced player. I am respectful of others and I'm mature.

DireWolf20

Zac

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Zac
MC Username: Zooloo10
History with FTB: watched Direwolf and nearby dot eh head to head smp challenge and played through the 1.2.5 map a ton of times, also made lets plays of it. Started playing the new modpacks when they came out.
Why should you be whitelisted: I'm respectful of others, and have played the pack before. I'm really trying to get into more of a community based server.

Slowpoke :D

victini657

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Eric
MC Username: victini657
History with FTB: I discovered FTB a few days before the FTB launcher was created. As soon as the launcher came out I got addicted to it. I play the FTB packs daily now.
Why should you be whitelisted: I'm a great helper for people in my opinion, even though I may be a bit reckless at some times. Although I'm not great at the complex things of the mods, I'm still, in my opinion, very helpful. Edit: Direwolf

Riizu

Jul 29, 2019
Welp, Minecraft, and concequently, CreeperHost, both seem to be experiencing issues currently, so, once there up, the next round of whitelisting will be done! Sorry for the wait folks.

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ryan, which is pretty easy to guess once you learn my IGN!
Age: I am 16 years old, and pertty mature if I do say so myself :)
MC Username: Ryan784
History with FTB: Originally, I played Tekkit/Technic for the longest time. (I can't stand Vanilla Minecraft, the only thing kept me going for the longest time was just Redstone and Redstone alone). After awhile of Tekkit and learning all of the Mods, I grew bored once again and started to play less and less. Eventually, through a random player on a Tekkit Server I learned of FTB, and since then I have been playing nonstop!
Why should you be whitelisted: Hmm, I think the best reason would have to that I am probably one of the most helpful people you will meet :) Besides that, however, I am very mature and friendly, love to work with others, and get along with most people. Not so much that I SHOULD be whitelisted, but rather WHY I want to be;)

DireWolf12.

Riizu

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like the login servers are up again and working. Much thanks to Tobias Mollstam over at Mojang for fixing the login issues so fast.

Unfortunately though, creeperhost is still being quite slow, so I can't seem to get online. I place blame on holiday trolls. >.<

For now though, everyone should be whitelisted, and may have better luck than I.

Rapkannibale
bennaflynn
WatcherShadows
rich_27
Eliwood75
Ryan784

Were now sitting at 11 whitelisted. Ill keep on an eye on how many people are online on average, and make a decision to whitelist any more based on that. Thanks for all the apps folks.

Pkbeast

Jul 29, 2019
Name: cory
MC Username: cory2333
History with FTB: alot i guess i started with custom mod packs then i moved to tekkit then moved to FTB. I know most the mods well besides the super advanced onces like greg tech and mffs and a few others but im still good at figuring things out.
Why should you be whitelisted: I am nice friendly and i like making stuff other people could use.

I understand theres 11 whitelisted as of now but i will be patient enough to wait for your decision and hope its a good one!.

Direwolf20

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
Server is now up and functional! Come join us!
It might just be me, but I am having serious trouble connecting D:

It just says "Logging in..." for about a minute before finally getting "Connection Lost"

EDIT: When you are connecting are you using the same IP as us or Localhost?

Shablo5

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Zeke
MC Username: Shablo5
History with FTB: More history with tekkit to be honest. just played some odd servers with the 1.4.2 packs for a while
Why should you be whitelisted: Just a nice guy looking for a nice place to play.[DOUBLEPOST=1356413794][/DOUBLEPOST]Hope this merges with my previous post, but the above guy (Ryan) may be on to something. I know i['m not whitelisted, therefore cannot connect, but i get an actual error when trying to connect, not a 'whitelist problem'. There seems to be an issue with connecting to your server.

Eliwood

Jul 29, 2019
I am unable to connect to the server for some odd reason. It's failing to register my username or something.

Riizu

Jul 29, 2019
It might just be me, but I am having serious trouble connecting D:

It just says "Logging in..." for about a minute before finally getting "Connection Lost"

EDIT: When you are connecting are you using the same IP as us or Localhost?

This is hosted through creeperhost. It looks like the issues are fixed now though.