The end

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

droid20

Jul 29, 2019
I installed gregtech on the direwolf20 pack after I created the world but not before I went to the end and there is no astroids in my end is there a way I can redo the end and have asteroids

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Delete the folder for the End and the game will regenerate it when you go back there the first time.

EDIT: Oh yeah... Its DIM1 and the nether is DIM-1

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
remember everything inside the end will be reverted to look like the first time you entered the end AKA with the dragon.

Bomb Bloke

Jul 29, 2019
Or, you could just travel some distance away from the main island. Make it far enough away and new chunks will start to form, bringing asteroids with them.

A benefit to this (over regenerating the whole dimension) is that the vanilla chunks make it easier to make an Ender Ender, if you're so inclined.

droid20

Jul 29, 2019
Or, you could just travel some distance away from the main island. Make it far enough away and new chunks will start to form, bringing asteroids with them.

A benefit to this (over regenerating the whole dimension) is that the vanilla chunks make it easier to make an Ender Ender, if you're so inclined.
Thanks for the help ill try this first!