Thaumcraft 3 has been released!

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
I think I may be playing in my 1.4.5 test environment for the rest of the day...

Thanks. =)

Grimfear

Jul 29, 2019
I am hoping that FTB 1.4.5 is coming out soon so I can play around with this on my server!

MrAndrew420

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah spent most of my day browsing through Imgur then almost fell out of my chair when I realized it was out and I could have been playing this whole time -.-

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
I just spent all day researching everything and my head is full of cool stuff to do now

dracarian

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone thinking of making a giant Thaumcraft castle? I am and I'm already done with the essence room. go creative mode. let's see, elevator up? check. portable hole down? check. course for golems to get to jars? check. Whole room dedicated to Thaumcraft stuff? check. things to find discovies? nope. Not done with the castle yet though.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
All I can say is researching legitly is going to take forever, I spawned tons of items in to use as research in a test world and it took a good 3 hours, so yeah it's gonna be a good time for researching lol

dracarian

Jul 29, 2019
Thaum Castle is done. got to have a Thaumian mage watch over the villagers now don't we? next up, Thaum Tower.

Edit: Decided to make a temple of Thaum while i was at it.

Oodahn

Jul 29, 2019
I really hope the new RP is released soon. I'm really holding out for a permanent world. Once everything is up to date at 1.4.5, I don't think I'll update MC for quite awhile (unless 1.5 brings something amazing to the table). I want to start a world with Thaum3 NOW, but damn. I'd start if FB was up to 1.4.5 but they're taking a long time to update. Everything is up to date now except RP right?