Texture pack suggestion (OCD by Disco based)

twilightking

Jul 29, 2019
that sucks though cuz i use it for my ftb series right now and i love it... would that mean i would have to pull it?

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
that sucks though cuz i use it for my ftb series right now and i love it... would that mean i would have to pull it?

He's just saying that he doesn't want other people creating the textures.

You're still able to use it as much as you want.

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
"You may modify and mod OCD for your own personal use. You may create your own texture pack inspired by OCD, but it must contain 100% original artwork and can not contain OCD in the title."

Create all the mod support you want using your own art from scratch, make it look like it fits in with OCD but just call it something else. You can even say it fits in with the OCD pack. As long as every texture you make is made by you and OCD isn't in the name of the work, it's fair game.

PStyles

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I've still been working on the pack here and there that myself Pauljoda and the others had started but its been Purely for my own personal use. I've considered starting a new OCD based terrain so I could upload all the textures as my own but I don't really have time at the moment.

benjamingwynn

Jul 29, 2019
@OP

How to get your work back:

- Remove all of discos work
- Rename it to something like: "Feed The Beast Patch" (or any other name)
- Give it out as a patch to OCD
- Give it a subtitle saying "Compatible with OCD texture pack"

So I just totally worked around the original authors conditions and didn't harm the work of the patcher or original artist in doing so.
And you get your OCD Patch "Feed The Beast Patch"