TeamWolf (First WereWolf Game)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
In
btw the evil neutrals are way overpowered. Murderer+Arsonist+wolfkil will kill 4 people per night
But at least they have no idea who they're killing, including potentially other neutrals.

( I haven't opened the rolesheet yet, I'm just going by your comment)

TheEpic5

Jul 29, 2019
But at least they have no idea who they're killing, including potentially other neutrals.

( I haven't opened the rolesheet yet, I'm just going by your comment)
Arsonist is teamed with Serial Killer
maybe I should have one douse or blaze it per arsonist, while still being teamed with SK

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Arsonist is teamed with Serial Killer
maybe I should have one douse or blaze it per arsonist, while still being teamed with SK
There's usually no good reason to let other players team up. Its an absolutely massive advantage, even just two peeps, which is why the ratio of wolves to villagers is usually 1:4, and why in typical mafia games these guys don't need teams.

Not arguing against your roles btw, just giving food for thought.

TheEpic5

Jul 29, 2019
There's usually no good reason to let other players team up. Its an absolutely massive advantage, even just two peeps, which is why the ratio of wolves to villagers is usually 1:4, and why in typical mafia games these guys don't need teams.

Not arguing against your roles btw, just giving food for thought.
shazam did say to buff arsonist
and this, well, TEAMwolf. I'll let arson team with sk while still having the regular Town of Salem Ability

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Have to pull out of this one I'm afraid - I'm away until the end of the week. Have fun!