Suggested mod for pipes?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Leathal

Jul 29, 2019
My friends and I play on a private server. We have loaded Magic World 2 as the main Mod Pack and then added a few mods to it. We added IC2 so that we could have some machines and a power source and disabled quarry support. Now we have machines but have noticed there are no pipes included in the IC2 mod pack? When I research pipes I am thrown to buildcraft; however, there are so many things in that pack that we do not want on the server. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good pipes mod that will work well with IC2?

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
I like it... Do you happen to have a link for a good 1.6.4 download of it?
Oh, looks like there isnt one. I cant really think of a 1.6.4 "pipes only" mod. Pretty sure you can disable just about everything in Extra Utilities via the config so thats an option...just disable the ender quarry.

Reactions: Leathal

wolfsilver00

Jul 29, 2019
My friends and I play on a private server. We have loaded Magic World 2 as the main Mod Pack and then added a few mods to it. We added IC2 so that we could have some machines and a power source and disabled quarry support. Now we have machines but have noticed there are no pipes included in the IC2 mod pack? When I research pipes I am thrown to buildcraft; however, there are so many things in that pack that we do not want on the server. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good pipes mod that will work well with IC2?

I love mekanism pipes (but I'm just being a fan boy, I mean, they are just on par with any other good pipes, they are just able to transmit more and are less laggy) but if you are going for what's the best out there, Ender IO without a single doubt, they CAN and WILL BE laggy if you spam the crap out of them, but if you don't and if you avoid messing around with 50+ filters, then it will be smooth as the smooth lightning on with optifine.