Suggest Mods for FTB Here

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
The only thing is, which usually is a no, will it work with another mod that adds it's own dimension.

Twilight florist and mystcraft both generate there own dimensions. Mystcraft can even use parts of Twilight forest. As long as the mod maker knows what they are doing it's not a problem.

AsianBlackGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, why millenaire isn't in? "not server friendly" i have been playing a lot with my friends Ultimate + millenaire, works well. And I still think we should do something about divinerpg

VaultTec_CEO

Jul 29, 2019
DartCraft - http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1686840-dartcraft-beta-0110/

Adds world generation in the form of Power ore (overworld and nether generation) which the mod basically revolves around. When mined you receive an item known as power gem which create force ingots used for tools and liquid force. Basically adds a new way to enchant, new enchants, new properties added to mob drops to enchant tools and new armor with, and a few enhancements to vanilla (lambchops from sheep, crafting recipe for cobweb and bottlles o' enchanting). Also has integration with most Forge mods.

zylos

Jul 29, 2019
I am not sure on the coding of aether. But someone made something like it called Ether. Same portal and same idea(sky realm), It is updated for version 1.4.7 same as my ultimate pack says, but when I put it in the cloud block conflicts with industrial craft 2. Aether is the true mod I am looking to play so I am hoping that it works with FTB.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
I am not sure on the coding of aether. But someone made something like it called Ether. Same portal and same idea(sky realm), It is updated for version 1.4.7 same as my ultimate pack says, but when I put it in the cloud block conflicts with industrial craft 2. Aether is the true mod I am looking to play so I am hoping that it works with FTB.
I don't know whether it will work with FTB, but the Aether II is in development now.

Reactions: benben500

BonzaiBlazekin

Jul 29, 2019
Please add the little maids mod, which is at 1.4.7, because I tried loading it to Minecraft using Forge but it crashed. It looks hilarious and could be really fun to use.

damonster81

Jul 29, 2019
"not server friendly"
it isn't it's very strong with all the updates it gives to a server and a decent server wouldn't be able to handle all the updates it sends and it will lag the server out so bad, that it can come unplayable. Millenaireis a great mod, for ssp, but not smp.

ResFu

Jul 29, 2019
Im totally seconding idea of putting Ars Magicka in the Magic Modpack (Just watched the new Dire spotlight - amazing)

vasouv

Jul 29, 2019
For crying out loud... Ars Magica will be included in Direwolf's pack and in another one (Mithion doesn't mention which on).

Noe need to suggest it since it will be in -surely- one modpack.

Yes, I'm sorry about the above, I was really tired when I replied, I apologize.

brujon

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, no chance in hell of ever seeing Ars Magica added before the 1.5.1 update. Which, you now, can take a while. DW20 won't start his 1.5+ Let's Play series before he wraps up this current series, which will take at least another 1 to 2 months, and the other FTB packs may or may not update before RP2 updates to 1.5+... It seems every other mod in the pack will be finished making the transition in another month or so, so... yeah :(

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
What about biomes o plenty? (with the integration mod for compatibility with evrything else) It adds lots of awesome biomes. We already have extrabiomesxl, but why not have both? With some work on the config and biomes id, they should work fine together.

That won't happen. They already took out/ disables a number of the bioms of Exbions do it the difficulty in finding normal ones. A number of mods have things only coded for those normal bioms.[DOUBLEPOST=1365403885][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes, no chance in hell of ever seeing Ars Magica added before the 1.5.1 update. Which, you now, can take a while. DW20 won't start his 1.5+ Let's Play series before he wraps up this current series, which will take at least another 1 to 2 months, and the other FTB packs may or may not update before RP2 updates to 1.5+... It seems every other mod in the pack will be finished making the transition in another month or so, so... yeah :(

What makes you think he's going to can his current series to do a new one for 1.5? He only ended his last series so he could use his Dwolf FTB pack.

brujon

Jul 29, 2019
His LP's last about 100 episodes. He's going to finish his current LP and then he'll do another LP for 1.5+ with all the new features added by all of the mods, especially since due to the changes in 1.5 it's going to be pretty hard for any world to survive the transition.

Status
Not open for further replies.