SpyWolf: A Tale of Three Countries

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Yeah I know but its misleading to call it sci fi. Botania's mechanics are complex enough that Id build it its own space but not right next to my machines. The theme is pretty much the only distinction between complex mods. Thaumcraft could be a mod about mixing chemicals but instead, its called essentia.

First! Vote Pyure
Vote pyure. He's evil.
Vore pyure.
vote pyure

mwuaahahahahahah

vote Victini for not voting me. Only a, uh, wolf or whatever would think I'm a good guy. (It makes sense if you don't think about it)

PS: Grey = wolves?

Reactions: dylanpiera

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Didn't you all do that to Vike a bunch a while back? Or did you wait until D2 to lynch him if he hadn't already been wolfkilled?

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
The news has just reported that a car exploded this night, at a nearly-deserted parking lot. The vehicle belonged to a local citizen, but surprisingly a badly burnt body was found in the trunk. What could be recovered on the dead man points to him being a tourist from the Free White States. Local authorities has not yet made any arrests or connections so far.

In other news, a dead body has been found at the city's harbor warehouse section. Little is known about the dead man beyond that he is a citizen of Blackssia; some speculation is that he was there for a clandestine meeting that went horribly wrong.

-----

Day 1 Ends!

Recap:

• Pyure has been lynched by a Mastermind! He was Team White's Faceman!
  • Shazam has been assassinated by Team Grey! He was Team Black's Saboteur!
  • Nobody has gone on with his normal, boring life.
  • RJS has been given a grace smite! It was heard all across Greytovia!

Wow. Two power players on the first night. GG, everyone. I'll send results to your convos that made actions.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Although I can celebrate, this doesnt really count as a N1 lynch as it was a forced one...

Reactions: Pyure