Some mana pool recipes don't seem to work

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
L

LegendLength

Title:
Some mana pool recipes don't seem to work
Launcher Version:
Curse 7.1.5976.5090 Beta
Modpack:
Infinity Evolved Skyblock
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I'm not able to use the mana pool to convert rotten flesh into leather. The recipe is listed in NEI but when I cursor over the pool with the flesh in hand, it doesn't give any tool tip.

I tried many of the other recipes and most don't seem to work. Iron does work though, for example. So I don't think it's a problem with the way the pool is setup.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Do note that Rotten flesh -> leather recipe requires an alchemical catalyst placed under the mana pool, as do many other recipes. When checking the recipe from NEI, on the left side of it can be a yellow cube (alchemical catalyst) or a green cube (conjuration catalyst) which need to be placed directly under the mana pool for the recipe to work.