Solarcraft |1.4.5| NO WHITELIST|HOSTED BY ZOMBIECOW|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Should I get a mumble server for the server?

• Yes

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 15 39.5%

• Total voters

Ekobko

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys i havent been home to work on the server latley so ive just had to restart until i can find time to fix the crashing problem. Also i will be selecting a new Admin to help tend to the server while im away.

FISH TACO

Jul 29, 2019
It was finaly up i just came back on and it crashed why why why:([DOUBLEPOST=1355614907][/DOUBLEPOST]oh sry dint see you post eko thanks i just relaoded and saw sry

FISH TACO

Jul 29, 2019
Eko I need to talk to you a player raided me a player named blaster117 i have a screen shot of him in my base i logged on and everything was gone
plz help he has broken the rules and he wont admit i warnned him before i reported and he still wont give my stuff back i understand you are busy but please help me

Ekobko

Jul 29, 2019
Fish what is your ingame username? is it hashhasin?[DOUBLEPOST=1355670712][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry everyone brain and i are steadily working on the server restart but the hosting website is down again and neither of us can join to start the server

rumbletug

Jul 29, 2019
eko do you have any idea how much time it'll take to restart the server?
thx for working hard to keep up the server =)

rumbletug

Jul 29, 2019
btw, most people might know but there is a bug with advanced machines (such as rotary macerators, singularity compressors, etc) and they may corrupt the worlds. so the best way to prevent is probably now using them

Ekobko

Jul 29, 2019
The whitelist is for testing Brain and i are testing the new configs, when the server is ready the whitelist will be removed

Ekobko

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone i am getting annoyed with the hosting company it keeps going down -_- After this month I am probably going to switch hosters