Whitelist Server SilverCrest DW20 Server|Whitelist|No Banned Items| Small community|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
Appologies to any new applicants. The server is Currently Full. Like out of player slots full. If space frees up then yano.. But until then, No more applicants will be accepted

WARNING: If new whitelisted people aren't seen on the server after the initial whitelist they will be removed (Once seen on the server you'll stay on the whitelist

YOU MUST DOWNLOAD BLOOD MAGIC AND INSTALL IT TO YOUR CLIENT TO PLAY:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/39azfqgyfp86zb5/AACp_Afj1XUtOULnc1s0nT3wa/Blood Magic v1.0.1g.zip

This server is dedicated to a small group of players who want to work with no limitations of the modpack.

No items will be banned. I trust everyone who joins the server grief protection won't be a thing :)
anyone who wishes to record on this server must tell the other players in the chat that they are recording. When someone is recording keep it PG.

Pranks on any and all players are allowed unless they are destructive or cause lag.

If you wish to join the community; Read the rules and fill out the form.

Server IP: play.silvercrest03.com / 188.165.197.42:25567
Modpack: Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | v1.0.23
Difficulty: Hard (For More Fun)
Age Requirement: 16+ Prefered

Rules:
1) No racism
2) No quarries of any kind in the overworld. There will be a mining dimension for quarries.
3) No griefing. Slight griefing will get you a warning. major griefing will be a ban. More than one warning and you will be banned from the server
4) Have fun

Application:

Name (Optional but preffered):
In Game Name:
Location(country):
Age (16+):
Reason to join the server:

Last edited:

ChaseDavid29

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Chase David
In Game Name: GlennD29
Location(country): United States
Age (16+): 15
Reason to join the server: I would like to join the server becuase i want to have alot of fun with other players but also help others out if they need help!

mtamm18

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preferred): Thijs
In Game Name: mtamm18
Location(country): Belgium
Age (16+): 16
Reason to join the server: I just saw this server on the forums and thought it looked like fun.

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Chase David
In Game Name: GlennD29
Location(country): United States
Age (16+): 15
Reason to join the server: I would like to join the server becuase i want to have alot of fun with other players but also help others out if they need help!

although age 16 is prefered, I'll whitelist you as long as you're mature :) Enjoy the server[DOUBLEPOST=1407173509][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name (Optional but preferred): Thijs
In Game Name: mtamm18
Location(country): Belgium
Reason to join the server: I just saw this server on the forums and thought it looked like fun.

You have been whitelisted. Enjoy the server

Komoxiz

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Elmer
In Game Name: Komoxiz
Location(country): Canada
Age (16+): 19
Reason to join the server: I really like playing in small community servers and I've been looking for a nice server where I can spend time having fun with the community.

littleg13

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered):Grady
In Game Name:littleg13
Location(country):US
Age (16+):16
Reason to join the server:Been playing on my own server but it gets lonely and my friends have no idea what they are doing.(they just want to make nukes)

Lagarfa

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): David
In Game Name: davidmo3
Location(country): USA
Reason to join the server: Your server fits what im looking for perfectly : playing with others but with no restrictions. I think I'll be a plus to your community

Jimmy_

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Jimmy
In Game Name: Jimmy452
Location(country): UK
Age (16+): 23
Reason to join the server: Why else, I want to play minecraft :p

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Elmer
In Game Name: Komoxiz
Location(country): Canada
Reason to join the server: I really like playing in small community servers and I've been looking for a nice server where I can spend time having fun with the community.

Accepted and whitlisted. Enjoy the server[DOUBLEPOST=1407185601][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name (Optional but preffered):Grady
In Game Name:littleg13
Location(country):US
Age (16+):16
Reason to join the server:Been playing on my own server but it gets lonely and my friends have no idea what they are doing.(they just want to make nukes)

Accepted and whitelisted. Just keep nukes to a minimum k?[DOUBLEPOST=1407185635][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name (Optional but preffered): David
In Game Name: davidmo3
Reason to join the server: Your server fits what im looking for perfectly : playing with others but with no restrictions. I think I'll be a plus to your community

Accepted and whitelisted. Enjoy the server[DOUBLEPOST=1407185668][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name (Optional but preffered): Jimmy
In Game Name: Jimmy452
Location(country): UK
Age (16+): 23
Reason to join the server: Why else, I want to play minecraft :p

I like your reason :) Anywho, Accepted and whitelisted. Enjoy the server

Macoza

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Cody
In Game Name: macoza
Reason to join the server: I really just want to be apart of a decent Minecraft community

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Cody
In Game Name: macoza
Reason to join the server: I really just want to be apart of a decent Minecraft community

Accepted and whitelisted. Welcome to the community Cody. Enjoy the server

bezzdech

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Tomek
In Game Name: bezzdech and my friend MrTocer
Location(country): Poland
Age (16+):26/22
Reason to join the server: looking for stable, small community server with friendly ppl to play with

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Tomek
In Game Name: bezzdech and my friend MrTocer
Location(country): Poland
Age (16+):26/22
Reason to join the server: looking for stable, small community server with friendly ppl to play with

Accepted and Whitlisted you both. Welcome to the server

Rion1337

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Ryan
In Game Name: Rion1337
Location(country): US
Age (16+): 15 :eek: (I know, its scares me too sometimes.)
Reason to join the server: I've recently gotten back into modded minecraft, and the old whitelisted server I played on was shut down. :( I miss the small but friendly community and thought I might be able to find it here.

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Ryan
In Game Name: Rion1337
Location(country): US
Age (16+): 15 :eek: (I know, its scares me too sometimes.)
Reason to join the server: I've recently gotten back into modded minecraft, and the old whitelisted server I played on was shut down. :( I miss the small but friendly community and thought I might be able to find it here.

Aslong as you're mature, Welcome to the community. Accepted and Whitelisted. Enjoy the Server

Kergar87

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Gianpiero
In Game Name: Kergar87
Location(country): Italy
Age (16+): 27
Reason to join the server: I used to play a small, friendly tekkit-lite whitelisted server. Unfortunatly the guy running it moved back to portugal, so I decided to find a similar environment. With the DirewolfPack, for a change. I usually build a huge underground base in a relatively isolated location and the no-quarry-in-the-overworld rule is probably the best thing I could hope for. Even if I use to keep out of sight most of the time, I like to cooperate and share when projects require it.

Slyguy08

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional but preffered): Gianpiero
In Game Name: Kergar87
Location(country): Italy
Age (16+): 27
Reason to join the server: I used to play a small, friendly tekkit-lite whitelisted server. Unfortunatly the guy running it moved back to portugal, so I decided to find a similar environment. With the DirewolfPack, for a change. I usually build a huge underground base in a relatively isolated location and the no-quarry-in-the-overworld rule is probably the best thing I could hope for. Even if I use to keep out of sight most of the time, I like to cooperate and share when projects require it.

I usually build a huge underground base too, until I move to a void age :)
Accepted and whitelisted. Enjoy the server sir