Windows .jar Shutting down internal server...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SecretWeaponCoffee

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, another internal server freeze where after selecting my saved game Minecraft attempts to build terrain, takes me back to the title menu and then (after selecting saved game again) hangs at "Shutting down internal sever..." while throttling my four CPU cores to a constant 99% . Pastebin upload becomes unresponsive at this point so I've screenshotted the console text which cycles infinitely. I'm using Java 7 Update 5, FTB Launcher v1.2.2 (latest), Direwolf20 pack v5.1.1 (latest). Any ideas? Looks like a looping conflict between two programs with no easy fix. :[

wat_zps5ff96072.png

By the way, hi. Nice forum. Orange is my favorite color, cool huh.

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Can you post the entire log (in spoilers?) There might be another exception being thrown about that you're just not noticing because it gets overwhelmed by the spam of "Stack trace."

SecretWeaponCoffee

Jul 29, 2019
Like I said, the pastebin button and more importantly its clipboard function is disabled after everything chokes. Manual highlighting is impossible because the text scrolls too fast, and the few indistinguishable white lines I see subsequent to user input and prior to the rapid looping is unrecoverable. It's literally there and gone before I can reliably screencap, something like 0.3 seconds, but I presume the lack of red error text is significant. Before all this the console seems ordinary enough, though I uploaded it regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.