ShiftedPlay FTB [FTB Pack A, 1.4.2] [White List] [Survival]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Amoa123

Jul 29, 2019
Slots: 30

Whitelist Applications CLOSED
We will open applications again in the future, after the update to the new mod pack.​
If you have a friend on the server, get the friend to PM a staff member to join.​

Server Staff:
Owner: Whitemorn
Manager: Amoa123
Admin: Seraphimrock
Staff: Infernodragon077, PoeTheGhost

Server Rules:
  1. Don't grief.
  2. Respect admins and other players.
  3. Don't spam.
  4. Don't ask for op or any other rank.
  5. Don't ask for any items.
  6. Don't steal items or anything.
Server Specs:
CPU: Xeon E3-1230 (4 Cores, 8 Threads, 3.6GHz Turbo)
RAM: 16GB DDR-3 ECC (7gigs dedicated to FTB)
Crucial M4 6gbps SSD
Premium Bandwidth: 1 Gigabit Port

Disabled Stuff:
  • GregTech expensive recipes disabled for Quarry, Macerator, Solar, watermill, Windmill blocks. (Copy of our config, so your NEI is correct: http://pastebin.com/UjW8NUEV - Config last updated: 14th Nov.)
  • Creeper block damage disabled
  • IC2 Infopanels refresh time increased to 1.5 second ticks.
  • Mystcraft Age's limited to Admin creation
  • Quarries, Turtles, Fillers, and chunk loads disabled
Whitelist Application (Copy below and provide answers in a reply):
IGN:
16+ Age?:
Agree to the rules?:

Get in touch with us:
Join us on IRC, #shiftedplay on espernet.
Join our forum at shiftedplay.com
Or PM Whitemorn or myself here

NOTE: If you're unable to reply here, head to our post on the ShiftedPlay Forum.

UnethicalClown

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:

UnethicalClown

16+ Age?:Y/N

I am 16 years of age

Agree to the rules?:Y/N

I agree to all of the server rules

Amoa123

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone above is now added to the White List! Enjoy the server. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

GrammieFi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GrammieFi
16+ Age?:Y/N Yes.
Agree to the rules?:Y/N Yes.

I have a question though. You don't list the difficulty. Could you tell me what it is? Thanks.

ETA: thank you for adding that. :)

naminab

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: naminab
16+ Age?:Y => 20 to be precise
Agree to the rules?:Y why wouldn't i

cant wait playing on a FTB server

Amoa123

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone above this post is again added to the whitelist. Welcome to the server!

I have a question though. You don't list the difficulty. Could you tell me what it is? Thanks.

Totally forgot to add that. The server is on Easy.

Edit: Now added that to the first post :)

Aliphim

Jul 29, 2019
Hello.

Sorry to bother you. I am not whitelisted yet and was just wanting to ask if you could add me next time you add to the list. I posted my app earlier but it may have been lost in the pile. Thanks very much :)

edit: my ign is Aliphim if that makes it easier rather than scrolling up through the messages

Amoa123

Jul 29, 2019
Hello.

Sorry to bother you. I am not whitelisted yet and was just wanting to ask if you could add me next time you add to the list. I posted my app earlier but it may have been lost in the pile. Thanks very much :)

edit: my ign is Aliphim if that makes it easier rather than scrolling up through the messages

I just checked the whitelist file, you are on the list as whitelisted. Give it another try.

I see you logged in, so it's fixed. Been so long since I whitelisted someone on a vanilla server, I didn't realize I had to /whitelist realod! D'oh.

FailureOne

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: failureone
16+ age?: 26 so yeah a bit past that
Agree with rules?: If i say no do i still get in???? lol yes i do agree. Rules are for winners

nicket

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application (Copy below and provide answers in a reply):
IGN:nicket97
16+ Age?:Y/N: no i am 15 if that is a problem
Agree to the rules?:Y/N: yes

Amoa123

Jul 29, 2019
@failureone Added to the whitelist.

@nicket97, I'm afraid we're only accepting people that are 16+. Sorry, but thanks for being honest.