Share, wolf: Villagers vs. Zombies! [Game Thread]

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
In the event that 2 wolves die tonight (totally dependent on so37 now), they would get to convert someone. Now, if they target me, I die, and no one gets converted. If they don't target me, well, I'll know who is converted (I know all the remaining villagers' roles, btw).

Anyways, I find it kind of weird how I've managed to live so long as to actually be useful to the village :p

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Since I finally have some time to do so, I'm going to lay down a little speech here.

First: I'm fairly confident I'm not a wolf, based on my role conversation.

Next: Since there are eight people left alive, there will be probably be five after tonight ( unless the enderman and wolves hit the same person ). This is almost certainly our last chance to at least secure some pride this game.
I recommend lynching RJS based on his odd voting yesterday. He's tried to look like he's analyzing, but he's never really contributed anything. I also find it mysterious that he stopped voting SE37 at the last minute. If I didn't know better, I'd say they coordinated that deliberately; which means we probably can't rely on SE to do a specific kill for us. Vote RJS

Tomorrow I recommend lynching any one of: Pyure, Vikestep, or Victini, because I'm not satisfied with their assumed town status.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I'm thinking Fraction2, RJS and fowltief are wolves now.

Vote RJS
I'm struggling to see any sort of reason here. Admittedly I've been quiet, but as I said earlier I've been pretty heavily hammered with work this week (as in, the staying up until 1am getting stuff sorted kind of busy). Beyond that, I'm struggling to see any kind of reasoning you have, though I'm of course willing to respond to any justifications you're willing to share.
I'm certain they're wolves now. You and Pyure are clearly village, erin is blacksmith (nobody has claimed this yet so) and nojr is apparently farmer.
If there were 4 wolves I'd say nojr could be one too.

But anyways: vote RJS
we might still win this game if so37 does not decide to screw around. @Someone Else 37 if you're reading this can you please kill either fraction or fowl?
Again, would love to here some reason as to why.
Since I finally have some time to do so, I'm going to lay down a little speech here.

First: I'm fairly confident I'm not a wolf, based on my role conversation.

Next: Since there are eight people left alive, there will be probably be five after tonight ( unless the enderman and wolves hit the same person ). This is almost certainly our last chance to at least secure some pride this game.
I recommend lynching RJS based on his odd voting yesterday. He's tried to look like he's analyzing, but he's never really contributed anything. I also find it mysterious that he stopped voting SE37 at the last minute. If I didn't know better, I'd say they coordinated that deliberately; which means we probably can't rely on SE to do a specific kill for us. Vote RJS

Tomorrow I recommend lynching any one of: Pyure, Vikestep, or Victini, because I'm not satisfied with their assumed town status.
Oh wow. Reasoning! Yay!

Huh. So, you assume that I'm willing to reveal myself as a wolf to enderman-claimer in order to set this up. Ask anyone who's ever tried to start a network with me, but I'm pretty damn cagey about my role at the best of times, let alone as a wolf facing a potential town snare. You're pushing something that's completely outside of any kind of reference point for my playstyle. Let me put it this way, no matter what you claim, if I'm a wolf I'm not making an honest claim unless you're in the wolf convo too.
Someone Else hasn't stood out enough to be an abandonment wolf, and the numbers suggest that there's at least wolf on the wagon. Switch vote ljfa
Now, I was short on time and sleep when I wrote this, so let me expand on my reasoning. At the time of making this switch, SE had 8 votes, compared to two on ljfa and one on Victini. Looking at that, it's clear that probably at least two wolves have climbed aboard that wagon. goreae was one of the alt voters, but I was pretty satisfied with him as town at that point. The vote on Victini was SE, so also excludable. Now, SE was pretty high up most people's suspicion lists, but his lynch was by no means an unstoppable thing, especially in the early stages. That told me something simple. Wolves had seen a fairly straightforwards non-wolf lynch and kicked the acceleration to full steam ahead. So I changed off, explaining why (admittedly briefly and not very well). Had kinda hoped to pull a few more people off the wagon too, as the wolfpile made SE look pretty damn innocent.
Why do I feel like this is wolves having a last minute attempt at saving SE?
Because there was no need for wolves to do so last minute. Face it, there were plausible alternatives that everyone was happy to ignore. Wolves could have interfered early on, disrupted the wagon and argued for ljfa as an alternative candidate. That alone splits the lynch, and makes it much more likely that a save will work. What you're asking is effectively "Why do I feel like the wolves are doing the most incriminating thing they could do?" I'm not dumb enough to paint an enormous crosshair on my back like that as a wolf. Given how one-sided things have been so far, I doubt any of them are.

Vote Victini for now. He's the most plausible fake double that I can see, given that his role is unchallengeable until a conversion happens and easily covered by conversation in the wolf convo.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I'm not even sure what's really going on in this game anymore. There's a couple of kinda/sorta/proven people who are good at finding roundabout ways of getting the information they need to look proven, there's a couple people who have been essentially ignoring the game, and there's a couple of people who I've been giving lots of information to because I'm probably a lot dumber at this game than I thought I was.

Boil it all down, and my wolf-money is going to ride on vote Victini, and may the spirits have mercy on my soul.

I would also like to put forward to victini's group that I would in fact make an excellent converted wolfzombie if they have not exercised that ability already. My resume includes various means of deception, brain-eating and a hatred of hats.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I actually told victini my role and have had a conversation with him since day 2 and I generally felt good about it. That's why I was hesitant to vote for him. Because of that I had 5 people I thought were villagers and with three left, through a process of elimination I thought it was only possible for RJS, fowl, and fraction to be wolves.

Looking back on our conversation, he was the one to tell me fowltief's role (Mystcraft Villager). However later fowltief came to me in a PM asking for my role.

Because of that I seriously doubt they are both wolves together, but maybe fowltief isn't a wolf as well and it is Victini.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
I actually told victini my role and have had a conversation with him since day 2 and I generally felt good about it. That's why I was hesitant to vote for him. Because of that I had 5 people I thought were villagers and with three left, through a process of elimination I thought it was only possible for RJS, fowl, and fraction to be wolves.

Looking back on our conversation, he was the one to tell me fowltief's role (Mystcraft Villager). However later fowltief came to me in a PM asking for my role.

Because of that I seriously doubt they are both wolves together, but maybe fowltief isn't a wolf as well and it is Victini.
With that i shall change my vote.
vote Victini!