Setting Brightness Past 100% (Monster)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

xjjon

Jul 29, 2019
I am trying to set my brightness past 100% and something is preventing me from doing so. Do you know what config/mod in Monster 1.0.4 would prevent me from doing so? It also happens on MagicFarm2. I forgot to add, I am trying to add GammaBright.

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
What are you trying to do exactly? AFAIK, adding GammaBright is different from putting your brightness over 100%. To do the second, just go to your minecraft configs in the Magic Farm 2 folder and set them to your value of choice.

xjjon

Jul 29, 2019
GammaBright lets me set brightness to 1500%, but whenever I try to use it in the modpack, (i press g to enable it) it only flickers and something resets it back to 75% brightness. I was wondering what is preventing me from using gammaBright? It works on Horizons and Direwolf 1.6.4 but not on MF2 or Monster.

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
GammaBright lets me set brightness to 1500%, but whenever I try to use it in the modpack, (i press g to enable it) it only flickers and something resets it back to 75% brightness. I was wondering what is preventing me from using gammaBright? It works on Horizons and Direwolf 1.6.4 but not on MF2 or Monster.
Perhaps you should do a diff and see which mod is contained in the latter two packs that isn't in the prior two.