Server crashing...

jessyager

Jul 29, 2019
I am not sure what is going on now I have had this particular world with all mods and settings running for a couple weeks now. I was in creative mode and put a block in my inventory and the game started running really laggy. I don't know if that is what caused it or not but if I try to load the backup world data it still crashes. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Minecraft 1.7.10
Direwolf20 1.1.1
Additional mods: Forge Essentials

http://pastebin.com/0iaRVKpf

I have only included the last bit of the log if more is needed please let me know.

jessyager

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for your help. I was able to download a version of MCEdit and load the world to remove the block. I don't know what the block was, it was part of the railcraft mod but it dropped blocks all over the place. I selected everything and removed all blocks of that type and saved but the world still causes the server to crash. As much as I would like to recover the world I think it may just be best if I just start a new world. I was able to export some of the stuff on the server at least to .schematic files so at least I will have that.