Server crashing during login

Drkrieger

Jul 29, 2019
Hello folks!

First off, I want to say that yes, I did read the rules of this forum. However, I setup this server before reading them, and I may have screwed myself.

I'm a bit of a speed freak, so when I setup my server I decided to try and find a multithreaded server core (MCPC+) and I'm not sure if it's the culprit of my issues.
Secondly, I have no idea what I'm doing. I wish I had a lot more time to learn about these errors that I'm seeing in the crash logs, but I don't for the life of me understand them.

What I'm wondering is if I try and revert the server back to the original server core that was downloaded, move the world and dimensions folders over to the fresh download folder, should the world not start up without issue?

If not, why?

Here's two pastebins of the crashes I've been getting:

Server using MCPC+
Copied World to fresh Download

P.S.- I keep seeing this error in all of the crash report:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at tmechworks.blocks.logic.AdvancedDrawbridgeLogic.func_70316_g(AdvancedDrawbridgeLogic.java:325)

If I use MCEditor and delete the drawbridge, could it stop the server from crashing?

Drkrieger

Jul 29, 2019
Update: I setup a test server and removed the drawbridge with MCEditor. Server started up without issue and was running fine on the original FTB core (chunks seemed to load slower though).

Is there a way to improve chunk load time on the client? I'm playing on a local network, so bandwidth isn't the issue.

AlexFrostII

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know why my FTB Direwolf20 keep crashing

here is the report

# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x0000000016979530, pid=7676, tid=4440
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_51-b13) (build 1.7.0_51-b13)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (24.51-b03 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C [atio6axx.dll+0xa39530]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# D:\Program Files (x86)\Direwolf20_1_6_4\minecraft\hs_err_pid7676.log
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#
AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed
[i18n] Added 0 enUS to options pane
[i18n] Added 1 cyGB to options pane
[i18n] Added 2 daDK to options pane
[i18n] Added 3 deDE to options pane
[i18n] Added 4 esES to options pane
[i18n] Added 5 frFR to options pane
[i18n] Added 6 itIT to options pane
[i18n] Added 7 maHU to options pane
[i18n] Added 8 nlNL to options pane
[i18n] Added 9 ptBR to options pane
[i18n] Added 10 ptPT to options pane
[i18n] Added 11 ruRU to options pane
[i18n] Added 12 svSE to options pane
[i18n] enUS English language file loaded!