School For RolePlay

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
IC:
I am taken to an archipelago whose name is unknown to me.
I am tasked with moving the water around the Leviathan (a name I can understand, for once). If I wake him up, I have to deal with him.
Thank goodness my mother trained me more in Charmspeaking.
She sent one of Ares' demigods (who are very resistant to Charmspeaking) into the cell and tasked me with Charmspeaking him. I got beat up a few times, but it eventually worked.
If I can charmspeak a child of Ares, I can charmspeak anything.
Except maybe Mark.
The leviathan seems to be floating around near the Archipelago. I move the water around him until it is in the place they wanted it at and then freeze it.
I then coat the leviathan's scales with a special water manufactured by Aegir that warms and soothes creatures. However, it will not melt Ice. This was made so that Aegir could enjoy refreshing wine that was still warm.
Who knew? Warm and cool together!
The Leviathan does nothing. In case he ever wakes up, they say I will be taken here to Charmspeak him.
Hopefully that works!
OOC: That water I made up is entirely fictional.
How do you like my solution?

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
And where is that train. In NYC?

Yes it's in NYC, but keep in mind you have ten fully trained body guards in full body armor bringing you to this train and two are going with you. It is highly unlikely that you will come back.[DOUBLEPOST=1373845010][/DOUBLEPOST]
IC:
I am taken to an archipelago whose name is unknown to me.
I am tasked with moving the water around the Leviathan (a name I can understand, for once). If I wake him up, I have to deal with him.
Thank goodness my mother trained me more in Charmspeaking.
She sent one of Ares' demigods (who are very resistant to Charmspeaking) into the cell and tasked me with Charmspeaking him. I got beat up a few times, but it eventually worked.
If I can charmspeak a child of Ares, I can charmspeak anything.
Except maybe Mark.
The leviathan seems to be floating around near the Archipelago. I move the water around him until it is in the place they wanted it at and then freeze it.
I then coat the leviathan's scales with a special water manufactured by Aegir that warms and soothes creatures. However, it will not melt Ice. This was made so that Aegir could enjoy refreshing wine that was still warm.
Who knew? Warm and cool together!
The Leviathan does nothing. In case he ever wakes up, they say I will be taken here to Charmspeak him.
Hopefully that works!
OOC: That water I made up is entirely fictional.
How do you like my solution?

Very nice, now the scientists can study him.

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
I awaken in a chamber, and I see a ring in front of me. I was told to power it indefinitely. But I wonder. If I use bend time, will it charge faster? I slip the ring onto my finger, and bend time. 1 minute later, the ring lights up. "Excellent, it worked." I try using the ring to levitate, and eventually, it powers down. I bend time again, and charge it with my lightning strikes. It powers up. I try levitating again, but this time continually striking the ring with lighting. I think it's working, as I've been floating for much longer than last time. I take the ring off. I hear a door open behind me, and then I pass out.[DOUBLEPOST=1373845309][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes it's in NYC, but keep in mind you have ten fully trained body guards in full body armor bringing you to this train and two are going with you. It is highly unlikely that you will come back.[DOUBLEPOST=1373845010][/DOUBLEPOST]

Very nice, now the scientists can study him.
OOC: David never coming back? Horray!

Reactions: whizzball1

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Yes it's in NYC, but keep in mind you have ten fully trained body guards in full body armor bringing you to this train and two are going with you. It is highly unlikely that you will come back.
Wait...they're not protecting me?![DOUBLEPOST=1373845419][/DOUBLEPOST]
I awaken in a chamber, and I see a ring in front of me. I was told to power it indefinitely. But I wonder. If I use bend time, will it charge faster? I slip the ring onto my finger, and bend time. 1 minute later, the ring lights up. "Excellent, it worked." I try using the ring to levitate, and eventually, it powers down. I bend time again, and charge it with my lightning strikes. It powers up. I try levitating again, but this time continually striking the ring with lighting. I think it's working, as I've been floating for much longer than last time. I take the ring off. I hear a door open behind me, and then I pass out.[DOUBLEPOST=1373845309][/DOUBLEPOST]
John...And I can still create another one...

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019

OOC: Naw, he'll come back. The institute has safety measures in place just in case he doesn't. There's a very nice anomaly that can take care of him and get him back in case of an emergency. They don't take kindly to loosing what "belongs" to them.

Reactions: whizzball1

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I just woke up. I'm not in my cell. I'm in an airplane and there are 10 guys around me. I don't know where I'm heading. I can barely see a window. And there, I just see the sea. I think I'm heading to america...(OOC:Yup, I just made up we're in England)I've never been there. I hope it's c o o l . . .

I waking up again. I'm tired of fading. It's just not cool! I can now see land. I see big buildings, sky-scrappers, farms arounddthe city and even a bit of sea or a river, I can't tell. I think I'm in Chicago, in the south of America(OOC:I know where chicago is). I'm about to land, I think.

-"Please prepare yoyrself, we are about to land in New York city JFK Airport."

So after all we are comming to Hawai...

TO BE CONTINUED AFTER SMALL BREAK[DOUBLEPOST=1373846455][/DOUBLEPOST]
They are, just not as much as they would if you were dangerous. They know how to get you back if you don't come back.[DOUBLEPOST=1373845569][/DOUBLEPOST]

But that's not exactly optimal.
So they're not fighting against me. Good to know.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I have a thought:
You will have me record a charmspeak that basically duplicates my brain and everything in it.
After 963 has been put on me and taken off, you will play back the Charmspeak recording and I will regain all brain functions.
We can also do this for others.
Will will happily comply.[DOUBLEPOST=1373847506][/DOUBLEPOST]The recording will go like this:
"Now honey, you should probably get back your brain 1 hour ago. Otherwise some odd things could happen!"
That's it.
Simple as that.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I have a thought:
You will have me record a charmspeak that basically duplicates my brain and everything in it.
After 963 has been put on me and taken off, you will play back the Charmspeak recording and I will regain all brain functions.
We can also do this for others.
Will will happily comply.[DOUBLEPOST=1373847506][/DOUBLEPOST]The recording will go like this:
"Now honey, you should probably get back your brain 1 hour ago. Otherwise some odd things could happen!"
That's it.
Simple as that.

No, nobody is to put on 963 until Dr. Bright dies. The institution can only have one Bright at a time. In the Meantime Whiz ,you can go into Dr. Bright's psychiatric chambers. There shall also be no mixing of more than two anomalies at one time. Read this for details: http://www.scp-wiki.net/doctor-doctor-doctor

Pychiatric evaluation form:
Applicant: 2389
Doctor: Dr. Bright
Reason: The powers of 169 are unknown and may have affected 2389.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I just woke up again. I'm now in a train. I think I'm in New York. I have no money or food. I think I need to get out of here.

There are about 40 people around me. I can't try anything, police is here too.

I get out of the train. The fastest way to England would be an airplane. But first I need to know how to get to the airport. I ask a young lady. She told me to "get out of her way". She died the second after. And nobody helped her. Strange city.

I just got a brilliant idea! I get inside of one of the yellow caps. The taxy driver asks me where do I want to go. I say I want to go to the airport. He then asks me wich one of them. I tell him I want to go to the JFK.

When we get there he asks for money. And the plan works! I start to get sared and I burn him alive. Poor man. I now have his money. 230 dolars. I hope it's enought.