S!KCRAFT[24/7][NOLAG][MINDCRACK][MYSTCRAFT][PVE][MATURE 18+][WHITELIST]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Solentash
Previously Banned?: Nope
Why do you join whitelisted servers?: Because Server's Without Whitelist Have More Griefers
Where did you hear about us?: FTB forums
Do you have a mic and will you use our Teamspeak server?: Yes and yes although on the quiet side at first
Your favorite colour?: Blue
Mods you are knowledgeable of?: Have a passing understanding of most mods, in the mindcrack list. If not have all the wikis marked and tend to look things up alot
Why do you want to play multiplayer MineCraft?: Because playing on my own tends to get boring. Being able to assist others with their projects or gathering mats, is more fun to me then playing solo.
Starting item you would like?: Stack of food items (preferable potatoes), maybe some wool to make a bed, rubber saplings.

Thanks saw applied on the site, approved your whitelisting!!!

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ziibez
Previously Banned?: Nope. Proof <-- Link.
Why do you join whitelisted servers?: I find the community to be closer knit and obviously there is usually no griefers.
Where did you hear about us?: The FTB forums, I was attracted to the 18+ age restriction. I prefer mature servers where I can slip up and swear and not worry about offending children or damaging fragile little minds :D!
Do you have a mic and will you use our Teamspeak server?: I do have a mic, however my mic and headphone port has broken on my laptop and I can't find my USB soundcard. As soon as I find it I will be an active TS user, I am usually on it all the time!
Your favorite colour?: Cyan
Mods you are knowledgeable of?: All the mods on FTB except Thaumcraft and Beekeeping in Forestry. I keep trying to learn more about them though and one day I will have a successful beebreeding area :D. I am a fan of Ethoslab so I am learning a bit on Bees from his channel.
Why do you want to play multiplayer MineCraft?: I have always preferred SMP from day 1 of playing Minecraft. I like how the strain of the game is put on the server and not my laptop, allowing me to run better :D. I also like being able to talk to other users if I wish and have help and provide help if on a modded server (Which I usually am, I used to play alot of Tekkit too.).
Starting item you would like?: Probably nothing, however a stack of cobblestone would be a great help!

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ziibez
Previously Banned?: Nope. Proof <-- Link.
Why do you join whitelisted servers?: I find the community to be closer knit and obviously there is usually no griefers.
Where did you hear about us?: The FTB forums, I was attracted to the 18+ age restriction. I prefer mature servers where I can slip up and swear and not worry about offending children or damaging fragile little minds :D!
Do you have a mic and will you use our Teamspeak server?: I do have a mic, however my mic and headphone port has broken on my laptop and I can't find my USB soundcard. As soon as I find it I will be an active TS user, I am usually on it all the time!
Your favorite colour?: Cyan
Mods you are knowledgeable of?: All the mods on FTB except Thaumcraft and Beekeeping in Forestry. I keep trying to learn more about them though and one day I will have a successful beebreeding area :D. I am a fan of Ethoslab so I am learning a bit on Bees from his channel.
Why do you want to play multiplayer MineCraft?: I have always preferred SMP from day 1 of playing Minecraft. I like how the strain of the game is put on the server and not my laptop, allowing me to run better :D. I also like being able to talk to other users if I wish and have help and provide help if on a modded server (Which I usually am, I used to play alot of Tekkit too.).
Starting item you would like?: Probably nothing, however a stack of cobblestone would be a great help!

Be sure to visit siknation.com to finish your whitelisting process, Thanks!!!

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
All current applications have been reviewed and approved!!! Please visit siknation.com to get whitelisted!!

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks to all the recent recruits, look forward to seeing more 18+ players on the server soon!!

Brandon Line

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, why haven't I been whitelisted? I just want a reason because you said only 18 and up applications but you whitelisted a 14- year old. And my birthday is April 28th. And ive only been banned once and that was because I left my nuclear reactor on while I was offline.....Thank you for your time.

abculatter_2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: abculatter_2
Why do you join whitelisted servers?: Because it's somewhat difficult to find one that ISN'T whitelisted...
Where did you hear about us?: This thread. In the FTB forums.
Do you have a mic and will you use our Teamspeak server?: I do, and I will most of the time, though I don't always feel like getting on TS. (I'll usually jump on if someone wants me to, though)
Your favorite colour?: Tourquise
Mods you are knowledgeable of?: Computercraft (TUUURRTTLLEEESSS!!!), Gregtech, Forestry, IC2, I know at least the basics of almost all of the mods here, really. (Redpower is my only weak point, though that's changing quickly)
Why do you want to play multiplayer MineCraft?: Same reasons as this form says, really; don't like talking to myself, and I like showing off. :p
Starting item you would like?: A stickreed seedbag, or an IC2 rubber tree sapling.

siknation

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: abculatter_2
Why do you join whitelisted servers?: Because it's somewhat difficult to find one that ISN'T whitelisted...
Where did you hear about us?: This thread. In the FTB forums.
Do you have a mic and will you use our Teamspeak server?: I do, and I will most of the time, though I don't always feel like getting on TS. (I'll usually jump on if someone wants me to, though)
Your favorite colour?: Tourquise
Mods you are knowledgeable of?: Computercraft (TUUURRTTLLEEESSS!!!), Gregtech, Forestry, IC2, I know at least the basics of almost all of the mods here, really. (Redpower is my only weak point, though that's changing quickly)
Why do you want to play multiplayer MineCraft?: Same reasons as this form says, really; don't like talking to myself, and I like showing off. :p
Starting item you would like?: A stickreed seedbag, or an IC2 rubber tree sapling.

Hello to finish the whitelisting process please visit siknation.com

yscho88

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: yscho88
Previously Banned?: (http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/user/3d3f9a00c1f89dc2148211a719a1a385ef3d7229/yscho88)
Why do you join whitelisted servers?: Controlled in many ways. Griefing is the main reason. Having appropriate people on the server keeps the server clean and better life for everyone.
Where did you hear about us?: FTB forums (Googling)
Do you have a mic and will you use our Teamspeak server?: yes and yes
Your favorite colour?: Blue
Mods you are knowledgeable of?: Played FTB beta pack so pretty familiar with the mods in there but not all. (buildcraft, mystcraft, IC2, TE..)
Why do you want to play multiplayer MineCraft?: Playing alone has some limitation as the entertainment goes. More people could make things more interesting (chatting, building with people, exploring with people, etc.)
Starting item you would like?: Basic armor, tools, and some food to start off would be nice. Finding a base in the beginning might bring many deaths... But of course, still can survive without it.