RPG Immersion Pack

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Murloc

Jul 29, 2019
I started playing this with a friend last night and everytime we set a bed and click on it, it won't respawn us in it when we die.
I used the server command to "keep items on death", not sure if it's the reason why this is not working... but my guess is no.

Any ideas why it doesn't work? Or how to fix this?

Murloc

Jul 29, 2019
Can you even respawn from a bed in RPG Immersion Pack ?

Edit : Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Magnus

Jul 29, 2019
Yes beds should work just like normal, they do for me so not sure why the wouldn't for you.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
Does it give the message "Your home bed is missing or obstructed"? It may be that there is a block blocking your spawning at the bed.

Murloc

Jul 29, 2019
Does it give the message "Your home bed is missing or obstructed"? It may be that there is a block blocking your spawning at the bed.

It did once, then i moved my bed, rested in it, then killed myself to test if it was working but i respawned at the start spawn area.
And i don't know what kind of screenshot you want me to post, i don't get any error messages :(
A screenshot of my bed? xD
I don't know really.. i read on the minecraft forum page that it had something to do with Forge 1.4 or something like that.. but they were not alot of info on that except for someone that said i had to make a new world to fix that... AND THAT! would really really suck! I have a really nice setup with my friend and we put alot of time in making in suspended bridge :(

Please help us! This is on LAN Server using RPG Immersion Pack and Minecraft 1.4.7 and no extra mods.
I downloaded the server modpack from the feed-the-beast website and changed "/gamerule keepitems true".

Edit: By the way, thanks for the hand guys! Really want this to work :p