Windows .exe Rolling Machine - Can't removed crafted Mixed Metal Ingots

Status
Not open for further replies.

egovinco

Oct 18, 2012
Minceraftia
D:
i noticed i can't craft anything with steel (but i crafted the tunnel drill and blocks)
but all that doesn't electric (diamond) drill, electric hoe, electric chainsaw....
i need help in this (too)?
is steel bugged out?
(i am german and in game it is called "stahl" can this mess something up?)
also refined iron the mixed metal still doesn't work

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
D:
i noticed i cant craft anything with steel (but i crafted the tunnel drill and blocks)
but all that electric (diamond) drill, electric hoe, electric chainsaw....
i need help in thsi too?
is steel bugged out?
(i am german and in game it is called "stahl" can this mess something up?)
also refined iron the mixed metal still doesn't work

I think i found the problem: GregTech is removed.

Many people find GregTech hard. Basically you need to craft the mixed metal alloys using refined iron instead of steel in a normal crafting table. Obviously the recipe still doesn't show up, but if you click the output where the alloy would have been you get the alloy ingots anyway.

egovinco

Oct 18, 2012
Minceraftia
I think i found the problem: GregTech is removed.

Many people find GregTech hard. Basically you need to craft the mixed metal alloys using refined iron instead of steel in a normal crafting table. Obviously the recipe still doesn't show up, but if you click the output where the alloy would have been you get the alloy ingots anyway.
THANK YOU !!!
/(._.)/
:D
but does this also mean the advanced solar panel and co are deleted?

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
THANK YOU !!!
/(._.)/
:D
but does this also mean the advanced solar panel and co are deleted?

Nope, but items like the AESU and iridium ingots are gone. Now that GregTech is removed from the server, you can safely remove GregTech from your client to make your client use the usual recipes. If you remove it you can't connect to GregTech servers without installing it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.