Remove items?

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
If you are talking about Mystcraft items then you can just disable them by editing the mystcraft_config.txt file within your config folder. It should be the same thing for other mods, just edit their configs. Let me know if you need a more thorough walkthrough.

mrzpicklez

Jul 29, 2019
there is a way... in NEI_server cfg file you put in the item id's that you want to ban and put who can have access like NONE, OP, or player names.

It will remove the item so they can not see it and even if they remember the recipe they can not craft it.

Avous-

Jul 29, 2019
I can't disable IC2 items with NEIserver.cfg I'd like to remove the Electric Jetpack I can do the normal Jetpack it just wont let me disable the Electric one.

MrDlor

Jul 29, 2019
there is a way... in NEI_server cfg file you put in the item id's that you want to ban and put who can have access like NONE, OP, or player names.

It will remove the item so they can not see it and even if they remember the recipe they can not craft it.

I tryed to remove the Rainmaker the recepie is gone. But i can still craft it =/

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019

This is ONLY for NEI. This is so players cannot see the recipie in NEI, but it wil NOT disable crafting itself.
You need a recipie remover. I think i saw one around here.

MrDlor

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the tip Greed i tryed the ''recipe remover'' but seems like its not working with the 1.4.2 pack. It does say 1.4.5 and the coder said in the commands it should work but yeah :/
Guess we need to wait for another solution to disable items.

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
just wait for the official FTb that is 1.4.5, also there is a lot of work under way for plugin like mods for these things .

Ch'Bey Admin

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if you ever got help, it's been some months, but I figured this would be a burning questions, since I, too, was wondering the same thing. I use Disablecraft for this task. It can disable anything with an ID number, even things like specific colored wool (like Grey Wool is 35:3 and White is just 35). Install the jar (found here: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-mods/disablecraft/) as a Bukkit plugin and then run your server. Stop the server, edit the config found in its plugin folder and restart your server! That easy! It also has separate permissions to enable certain groups or people to use items, in case you have donators that you want to allow the use of things, but disallow others from use.

Hope I helped!