Recommended world restarts in 1.6.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

PCPuddin

Jul 29, 2019
Man whoever said that one has no idea how old MFR actually is. I am so good at stealing mods that I time travelled into the future to steal the idea of "automatic farming" from forestry and give it to feanorith (minefactory itself) so shen he abandoned minefactory I could take it over. All according to plan.

Anyway direwolf's videos are great, though he spends like two minutes per machine and it's over an hour before he even gets to the rednet stuff because there is just so much to cover.

I did once hear the plan for when MFR was going onto FC1 but I don't remember what it was.
Were you ever invited onto Forgecraft?, it'd be cool to see you on there:) (on DW's videos)

power crystals

Jul 29, 2019
Not yet, but I've heard it's in review.

KirinDave: more videos is always good, and I get a lot of rednet specific questions. Some basic applications would be great.

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Not yet, but I've heard it's in review.

KirinDave: more videos is always good, and I get a lot of rednet specific questions. Some basic applications would be great.

If you ever get specific and worthwhile ones you want someone to address, throw them my way in a privmesg and I'll add them.