Recent Events Discussion (RED) Thread

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
Robot avatars for the win.

Anywho, am I the only one that wants mundane uses for EU/RF/etc? That doesn't just power machines, like, they'd power lights (I know IC2 has a version of this) and just other stuff. I don't know really but I know that there'd be uses :v

Reactions: SatanicSanta

pizzawolf14

Jul 29, 2019

Anywho, am I the only one that wants mundane uses for EU/RF/etc? That doesn't just power machines, like, they'd power lights (I know IC2 has a version of this) and just other stuff. I don't know really but I know that there'd be uses :v
I agree. Some nice powered aesthetics would be very nice for immersion IMO.

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019

Ender IO has powered lights which light up more than glowstone will, IIRC.

Reactions: VapourDrive

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019

We already have toggable lights. But I like the idea of adding power to a light to extend it's range. Imagen dumping a Big reactor's worth of power into one light and light up an entire server. :D
Though it would need stipulations for keeping inclosed spaces dark. IE mob farms.
You could also have lights to work like mob defenses. "Yes step into the light." ZAP!!!

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
We already have toggable lights. But I like the idea of adding power to a light to extend it's range. Imagen dumping a Big reactor's worth of power into one light and light up an entire server. :D
Though it would need stipulations for keeping inclosed spaces dark. IE mob farms.
You could also have lights to work like mob defenses. "Yes step into the light." ZAP!!!
RotaryCraft has a light "that keeps going until it hits a solid object" and requires power.

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone had a chance to try out the new block in Chisel? Would do it myself but am on holiday, and cannot find any screenshots of it. A laboratory block intrigues me.