Rebirth needs members/staff and a hosting guinea pig!

Rebirth Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

My name is Tim and represent the Rebirth Gaming community. We are a smaller community that has been around for a year now, and have gone through ups and downs. We offer simple services that you might expect from most other communities - TS3, website, servers, forums, etc.

Currently, we are finding ourselves a bit short staffed. Gaining members/players is one thing - we can do that easily with some advertising elsewhere. However, what I am seeking here are experienced Minecrafters/community admins. Particularly, I am seeking people who have decent knowledge of community management, asset management, affiliate programs, free advertisement avenues (we are too broke to pay for ads), simple coding skills for troubleshooting or even mods and website tools (php, jquery, etc), social marketing/blogging, and just all around good attitude and maturity that can be useful to a growing community like ours. We are simple folk, but we have big ideas and vision that we would love to enact.

We are also seeking a guinea pig for server hosting! We would love to eventually provide hosting services for Minecraft in the future - being that we set up and host a server for you and your community - but would first like to request the help of a willing guinea pig to help us refine our pricing, mode of operation, and just all around let us test our business model on you. We would prefer someone who has had experience with hosting their own servers and who has a player base that can stress test. Don't worry, your players won't be mixed with ours. This will just be your server on our host. As a tester, we wont charge you for anything. If something like licensing comes up, it will simply be on you to cover that, in which case you won't even be paying us for. (We do use McMyAdmin, for example, as the console program for MC. Although, we might have an extra license floating around we can let you borrow while testing.)

If you are interested in either of these requests, visit us at www.rebirthgaming.org!
You can also find us on ts3.rebirthgaming.org - probably the quickest way to find us (the 'us' in the community who can help, that is)

I have setup forum threads on our site for both of these requests with more info, especially on the hosting.

Admins/staff: http://www.rebirthgaming.org/forum/#/discussion/3/seeking-staff-admins
Hosting: http://www.rebirthgaming.org/forum/#/discussion/2/hosting