Whitelist Server [rCraft.eu] [1.4.7 - Mindcrack V8.2.0] [Whitelist | Mature | 16+ | No lag and 24/7]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nightmared

Jul 29, 2019
Idk if you overlooked my application or anything but i never got a reply if it got denied or accepted. and the application got posted a few days ago

Jacob Schut

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: boereknul59
Hours spent for MC per day: 3-4 hrs
FTB/Mods experience: I have played FTB around 4 monhts and I have alot experience with these mods: Industrialcraft, Redpower, Buildcraft and Thermal expansion.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: No, never

Why should we accept your application?: Beceause I want to play whit friendly people and want to just build.

Something about you: I am from the Netherlands and my englisch isn't very good but i can understand the most things you guys saying. And i had a own server with some friends and that was very fun: no griefing hacking or other stuff like that and i hope this is a same server.

CrazyGuynl

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: CrazyGuynl
Hours spent for MC per day: usualy a few hours a day when I don't have to work
FTB/Mods experience: ftb not much I played a lot of tekkit tough

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?:never

Why should we accept your application?:well im a gentle player that doesent whine as my age see im am mature

Something about you:i am from the Netherlands can speak good English and german after my work I play some mincraft build some fun stuff
yea well what more can I say :p

recon_

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: CrazyGuynl

Added
Feel free to register on our forum if you don't want to miss maintenance announcements and everything else about the server.
Please PM me here if you did so and I will grant you access to our FTB section.
Otherwise just join the server =)

calabas1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : calabas1[DOUBLEPOST=1368292345][/DOUBLEPOST]IGN : calabas1
Ontime : About 4-6 Hours on week days but on weekends about 8-10 hours
ftb Exp : i have never played ftb before
have you ever been banned from a server : no i dont hope to
why should you accept : because i am a friendly player and love to help people
Something about me : i am from the uk and love jaffa cakes

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
recon_, I was wondering if I may have a place in your server yet again, I know what I did was wrong and I was wrong to argue about anything. Thank you for your time.

recon_

Jul 29, 2019
recon_, I was wondering if I may have a place in your server yet again, I know what I did was wrong and I was wrong to argue about anything. Thank you for your time.
Once a griefer always a griefer.
Can't take that risk.

oo NICE oo

Jul 29, 2019
Hours spent for MC per day: 4-6
FTB/Mods experience: mindcrack

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: no

Why should we accept your application?: b/c im awesome lol. but really, just cuz im not stupid and know what im doing.

Something about you: im a gamer

leekel2

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Partisanturbine
Hours spent for MC per day: 2-3
FTB/Mods experience: Been playing FTB since day one.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: Nope.

Why should we accept your application?: Have I given you a reason not to?

Something about you: I hate griefers.

recon_

Jul 29, 2019
Hours spent for MC per day: 4-6
FTB/Mods experience: mindcrack
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: no
Why should we accept your application?: b/c im awesome lol. but really, just cuz im not stupid and know what im doing.
Something about you: im a gamer
Missing minecraft name.

Rachel

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: azulaz
Hours spent for MC per day: 10+
FTB/Mods experience: Forestry, thermal craft, thaumcraft. been playing FTB for a few months.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: Never have, never will.

Why should we accept your application?: I like to help people in anyway I possibly can, friendly and interactive with the community.

Something about you: Love anything minecraft related. Fast learner especially if it's something i enjoy doing. Pretty mature when it comes to most things.

supertwizted

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: supertwizted
Hours spent for MC per day: 3+
FTB/Mods experience: Played FTB a lot with friends, and have been on many servers, just trying to find a server with a friendly environment to play with.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server, and if so, why?: Nope, I don't get banned.

Why should we accept your application?: Well as i am a mature player and a fun person to play with, i hope that you accept me for the experience to enjoy my company on your server.

Something about you: I'm an 18 year old, that is going into school for web design and I love to play games and meet new people.