Project FTB unleashed server. Need staff/coowners

darkfire3814

Jul 29, 2019
I am in the starting stages of building a ftb unleashed server. Atm i am on a very small server just to work on files and plugins. Once this project is complete I will be moving to a large dedi box.

I am looking for a few people to help coming up with ideas on how the server will run. What plugins to run buycraft packages, pvp? protections? setting up permissions for all the ranks and what not.

You will never have to worries about spending time building something and then next month its gone because the owner couldn't afford the box. The box is allready paid for a year and will remain up.

At this time im not looking for admins or ops, players, or builders. im only intrested in people who can spend time talking and coming up with ideas and understand how to implement them.

Atm my ideas are this.

100-500 slot survival
will use some sort of cross server thing for resource worlds. there will be no quarry on the main world. May even do a creative world as well. ( really can use someone who understands how to set this up and set permissions/plugins for each world )
protections for your builds based on donations other wise your open for raids,
pvp allowed
I need some sort of economy and allow players to set up shops, ( maby do something like can only place shop if you donated a small fee. )
need to come up with several ranks along with what commands/things they can do with each rank. How do they gain ranks and what not.
What items to remove/ban
major ++ if you know how to patch items so we dont have to ban them.

My goal is to be able to offer a top notch community from day one.

Co-owner spots are available ( this includes % of profits if any ) to players with a lot of experience who is willing to put in a large amount of work and willing to cover costs. Your % of profits will = your % of cost covering. I am do a free co-owner if your unable to cover costs but can do a lot of the back end work.

Ever-thing is open for suggestion and talks. Why not help build a server you yourself will want to play on.

Could really use a dedicated server box admin ( someone who understand how to install things like teamspeek, gamign servers and websites to the box )

Skype darkfire3814 send request msg ( ground up ) so i know who you are.

Legend4Lex

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Darkfire3814!
This is Legend4Lex here, from the Noodle-Networks(One of the largest MC community's ever.) I recently left due to there own evil actions towards me as a senior Administrator.
I have been looking for a server which I can stay on a long time, maybe help set it up with somebody dedicated to the job as well as myself!
I am willing to help you!
I know Bukkit group/permissions,
I have a full list of fun and useful plugins,
I also have a LOT of good suggestions for the server I.E. Forum site, staff, players, etc...
If you would be happy for me to help, I'd love it!
My skype is: Legend4Lex_
Thanks! Hope you consider me<3

Bosoxfan16

Jul 29, 2019
My name is Bosoxfan16 or you can call me Bosox.
I was looking for a nice server that needs staff or a server that I could be on to play and not worry about the server getting shut down for a long time.
I would love to help build for you as I am a great builder and would be able to help you with anything else too.
If you ddo accept me as a staff I would and will take any spot for a server staff!
My Skype is : Bosoxfan161
Thanks for reading this app.
~Bosox