problem with texures...

Status
Not open for further replies.

darR3Ke

Jul 29, 2019
atm everybody on our server (all 5) are using the same texture pack cause i supplied it to them. But as of lately we are having problems with textures being scrambled or just plain invisible. The strange thing is that relogging usually fixes several textures and then just breaks others so i doubt it's missing or wrong textures. I believe this is happening for everybody on the server, at least i know of 3 sperate cases.

Anybody got any idea what could be causing this ?

Texture pack is sphax 64x i found here on the forums.

damnedsky

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently there is a problem with Optifine that makes that happen. Just to make sure, could you uninstall Optifine on your machine and see if it fixed the situation?! Waiting for your reply.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Can you give a screenshot maybe, I got a similar problem but I am not sure if that is the same problem.

darR3Ke

Jul 29, 2019
not at my computer atm, but will upload a pic this evening... will try uninstalling optifine, but my poor computer isn't gonna like that :p

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
not at my computer atm, but will upload a pic this evening... will try uninstalling optifine, but my poor computer isn't gonna like that :p

Okay, even if we find this problem it might not be possible to fix, as it may be a bug in optifine or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.