Private Direwolf20 server!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

masterg313

Jul 29, 2019
Hello to anyone that is reading this I have created a Direwolf20 private dedicated server capable of holding a few people on here. We can start out with 3 people (already have 2 other people besides me) and if the server can handle it we will add more people! It would be good if you had some type of form of communication skype or ts3 let me know which one you prefer. If anyone is interested please let me know down below and i will message you with the details!

Dezz

Jul 13, 2013
I might be interested. But if you wanted to start out with 3 people, and already have two others not including yourself, doesn't that mean you already have 3 people?

Math.

EDIT: Just found out direwolf20 pack doesn't have Rotarycraft. That is something I simply can't live without

masterg313

Jul 29, 2019
alright man thats fine Just to clear anything up what i meant is to have 6 total player to start out with!

Last edited:

Dezz

Jul 13, 2013
To be fair, @Dezz not a lot of packs DO have RotaryCraft. Direworf20 is hardly unique like that. I can list plenty of unique traits it does have, though. Few positive ones, mind you.
Just personal preference to have RotaryCraft in a pack. I'm sure DW20 is still a great pack.

Plus, I'm sure it could be added to DW20 ;)

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Just personal preference to have RotaryCraft in a pack. I'm sure DW20 is still a great pack.

Plus, I'm sure it could be added to DW20 ;)
It could be better if Direworf20 didn't pick what is used in it.
And yes, I know he picks what goes in it solely because he uses it. I stand by my point. And it stands true even now. If he didn't pick what mods he uses, he'd stumble, derp about, and have to learn many things from scratch. And he needs that. He needs to shake up his game. Because he's a great LPer, and he's growing stale. If he doesn't shake himself up, he's dead.

...has he done a AgS playthrough yet? That's a great way to shake a complacent player up.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
It could be better if Direworf20 didn't pick what is used in it.
And yes, I know he picks what goes in it solely because he uses it. I stand by my point. And it stands true even now. If he didn't pick what mods he uses, he'd stumble, derp about, and have to learn many things from scratch. And he needs that. He needs to shake up his game. Because he's a great LPer, and he's growing stale. If he doesn't shake himself up, he's dead.

...has he done a AgS playthrough yet? That's a great way to shake a complacent player up.
one is in progress.

Reactions: YX33A

masterg313

Jul 29, 2019
just a little update we have found two more people we are still looking for one more! Join now while you can or you might regret it!

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
just a little update we have found two more people we are still looking for one more! Join now while you can or you might regret it!
Regret what? Not playing on a Direwolf20 server with a handful of people I don't actually know and haven't any motivation to actually get to know? Most people who play SMP want one of two things I've seen. Either a friendly, helpful community, or to play with a handful of friends who they can dick around with. And most of the latter are formed outside of these sort of venues. And the former have a server ads section on this site to keep clutter down.
I can join. I know a lot of mods and i love mc
Join the club. We meet on Thursdays.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Most people who play SMP want one of two things I've seen. Either a friendly, helpful community, or to play with a handful of friends who they can dick around with.

Control of rollbacks so I can bombard people's bases without consequences is nice, too :)

Feniks

Jul 29, 2019
Direwolf20 may rise again, then.

Hard to talk about decline for someone who consistently gets around 90 000 views on each episode of each of his series. But I agree that he would benefit greatly from throwing himself at not his pack. AT the moment when you watch his Server series you don't feel like watching his single player as his build on both are so similar you just feel like watching the same episode twice. He is still amazing with mods and comes up with some really good and practical ideas, which is something I like in his series. Like I can't watch Mindcrackers playing FTB because apart of entertianent value they are crap at it and have no clue what they are doing aside of maybe few of them.

Skvapter

Jul 29, 2019
I think you've reached the maximum number you want on the server but if you ever consider adding anymore I'm always up to try out the DW20 pack, not one of my strong points but if it's on a server I'd probably find it fun.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Hard to talk about decline for someone who consistently gets around 90 000 views on each episode of each of his series. But I agree that he would benefit greatly from throwing himself at not his pack. AT the moment when you watch his Server series you don't feel like watching his single player as his build on both are so similar you just feel like watching the same episode twice. He is still amazing with mods and comes up with some really good and practical ideas, which is something I like in his series. Like I can't watch Mindcrackers playing FTB because apart of entertianent value they are crap at it and have no clue what they are doing aside of maybe few of them.

The difference with DW is his "Let's Play" is 1.6 based whilst his Server series is 1.7 based, utilizing Mods as they become available. Several new mods have been added to both recently... Witchery, Blood Magic and Pnumaticraft to name a few.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Dont want to rain on your parade but this is in the wrong section, Server Promotions is the place to promote or look for players.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
@masterg313, I do comprehend you're new here, and this was a completely honest mistake, but always make sure to read the Rules before posting from now on, okay? :) The thing is, you've posted on the wrong section - if you want more information regarding where to post your topic, you can find it Here. ;)

This type of thread should always be posted in the Server Promotion section, you might find more people interested in your kind of topic there.

Direct further questions to our most helpful users, @Lawbroken, @Padfoote, @Jadedcat - they might help you out. ;)

Last edited: