Prefab Base?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Oxygene

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys just a quick question. When starting from scratch these days I tend to always go for similar Base layouts. And that layout is something which can vary in stone pattern or brickwork or colours or whatever but the layout doesn't vary a huge amount. What I was wondering is if there was some mod somewhere that anyone knows about which could record the shape of my base and in new playthroughs let me set it up easily without having to do it manually each time!
For those who are wondering it's an underground layout using separate Chambers around a common central area. I can show a diagram if required!

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
ME spatial storage (you will need a way to export it from world one into any other world)
Buildcraft Schematics
And I haven't looked into it, but Mr. Crayfishes Construction Mod may have something that you could use?
Other than that I'd just go with a good ol' dirt hut above ground, and then live underground, hammers (TiCon) make clearing out stone easier :)

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
ME spatial storage (you will need a way to export it from world one into any other world)
Buildcraft Schematics
And I haven't looked into it, but Mr. Crayfishes Construction Mod may have something that you could use?
Other than that I'd just go with a good ol' dirt hut above ground, and then live underground, hammers (TiCon) make clearing out stone easier :)

^This.

It's less technology dependent, for one thing.

I do the same except I find and hollow out a Natura Redwood, which gives me a lot of wood resources to start Tinker's tools and charcoal if needed when I make my standard underground floor plan.