Pokewolf: The Elements and their Guardians - Game Thread!

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
vote strikingwolf
because I don't think it will change much and it isn't like I have more to go on

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I'm gonna have to roll with the bandwagon here. Vote StrikingWolf.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Day recap

• The_J hit himself with a hammer in the face. He was Wailmer
  • Strikingwolf got lynched. He was team aqua's poochyena
  • Someone Else 37 got killed by the sky village. He was the mightyena of team magma!

Game end! Team magma Wins!

Team Magma (Team Winners)
  • Lenscas - Baltoy
  • Nojr - Camerupt
  • Someone Else 37 - Mightyena
  • Sorazodia - Numel
  • SpwnX - Poochyena
  • TheEpic - Poochyena
  • Victini - Groudon
  • xTordX - Baltoy
Team Aqua (Team Losers I)
  • Cheese - Kyogre
  • Dragon_fang - Sharpedo
  • Eruantien - Carvanha
  • Ljfa - Poochyena
  • Sgbros - Wailmer
  • Shazam - Mightyena
  • Strikingwolf - Poochyena
  • The_J - Wailmer
Team Sky (Team Losers II)
  • Heilmewtwo - Whismur
  • Lethosos - Rayquaza
  • Pyure - Salamance
  • Vikestep - Shaymin

Hall of fame:
  • J is fat.
You're on team aqua!
Power:
Weeeeee I'm fat.
  • 3 seers scanned spwnX D2
  • Tord infiltrated in team aqua and nobody even tought he could be lying.
  • Cheese (kyogre) died D1. Deciding the fate of team aqua.
  • Our new player @dragon_fang101 lost. But did wel. Woop for you!
  • So37 got lucky by a dyllyderp
  • Victini got Very. Veeery. Lucky. If only he woudn't have gotten himself smitten....

Reactions: dragon_fang101

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Why did the game end? Sky Team was powerhousing, they could have easily "outpowered both teams".
Team magma's win condition was met. So the game ended.
If sky woudl've outpowered team magma & team aqua then they woudl've won. Whice they currently don't

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
That shoulda been clarified. Its normal for win conditions to still extend the game. That's true in particular for "neutral" win conditions, and in this game everyone was neutral.

Reactions: VikeStep

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
That shoulda been clarified. Its normal for win conditions to still extend the game. That's true in particular for "neutral" win conditions, and in this game everyone was neutral.
Well it was kidna obvious. Cause what would the sky team's lose condition be? If you say was true. The sky team coudn't lose.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Easily, if all the sky team members died. (Not our fault we had an invulnerable member when all the assassins were killed)
Well. I went with the rules from black vs white. Im sorry if that wasn't clear but this is how it was ment.

Thats why i said team aqua/magma didn't have to kill team sky

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Naw, it certainly wasn't obvious or we wouldn't be having the discussion. Congrats Sky, I call it a win for sky and I'm not particularly concerned about objections to the contrary. Sky woulda torn everyone apart, and they coulda kept aqua alive if they'd known it was critical. The_J's suicide notwithstanding.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
OK my notes from the game:
1) good job on dragonfangs part for first game, I tried to get info from him and failed cuz he was a properly suspicious player. But seriously, if you can't trust me, who can you trust dude?
2) Sky possibly a bit overpowered when magma and aqua have to fight each other. Playing off magma against aqua was too easy. Then again if they have to keep the other teams alive, probably balanced out.
3) I liked the groundon/korgie attack, it was a neat mechanic with strategic implications
4) I can't believe I got away with so many lies on the main thread this game and still didn't get lynched.

Thanks for the game Dylan